8. Haldi

Kiara

The day of our haldi, mehendi, engagement was getting closer!

The day after tomorrow was our haldi and mehendi and after that day our engagement!

Means I'll be officially Mrs Raichand!

Huh, what the fuck!

"Ki?" Ruhi shouted, breaking me from my thoughts!

"What were you thinking? Tumne suna hum sab kya bol rahe the?" She said, widening her eyes!

I looked around and saw everyone were staring at me!

Abheer Bhai, Ruchi on his lap, Aditya Bhai, Ruhi, Mihir and me!

We came to a cafe for just chilling!

"Yeah what?" I said, sighing!

"Kya soch Rahi thi? Where were you lost?" She asked, her eyes widened with care!

"Different ways to kill your brother maybe!" I said, and Mihir Bhai coughed!

I heard a soft gasp, it was from Ruchi!

"Bua cursed, bua icleam!" She said, clapping her little hands, her eyes sparkling!

Huh, her mom thought her correctly that word, and if anyone around her curse, they will either give her icecream or 100 rupees for each word!

"Fine!" I said.

"Or torture him, make his life hell!" I said, shrugging my shoulders and picking up my coffee!

"Kiara! For God sake" Abheer said!

"Honestly I'm with bhabhi!" Mihir Bhai said, smiling at me!

"Huh, see I already got a companion!" I said, smiling!

"Yes, we both will make his life hell! What say!" Mihir Bhai said, putting his coffee down!

He forwarded his hands and I clapped my hands with his hands.

"Iska kuch nahi ho sakta!" I heard Abheer Bhai say, and I rolled my eyes!

We all went to our respected works!

"YOU ARE TAKING LEAVE! FOR A 3 MONTHS?" my mom shouted through my phone!

I was checking some files, and she called me!

Why the hell I picked up in first place!

"I can't mom, I have a pending case which needs to be looked at" I said!

"I don't want any excuses!" She said and ended the call!

"Fine mom" I said!

I ended the call, I was frustrated by now, and I'm going to take it out on him!