Anything for you

TW- Stalking/Obsession, Mentions of alcohol abuse

Oma - grandma in German if anyone's wandering what tf she's saying

Sierra
(This takes place before school on the same day)

- You're so upset with me, but I'm so obsessed with you! -

Ok ok ok!!
So before school I did some digging on the kid thats joining wawankawa high and since I'm quite short of time, I only have his first, last and middle names, his date of birth, his address, mother's maiden name and the name of his stuffed emu (Jerry)!

I know, not much, but I only had like, a half hour! He's soooo cute and since Cameron filed a restraining order ( :((( ) I need a new boyfriend!! He has this adorbs tooth gap and such fluffy brown hair! And his schedule is almost identical to mine. I'm already dressed, but its already 7:50 so I really have to catch the bus. I pulled on my green flats and looked into the kitchen for breakfast. Ugh, Papa's been drinking again. This is gonna make me so late but oh well! I quickly cleaned up after him and made some toast. Maybe I'll just walk. It's not his fault! Seriously! Ma died ages ago and he just hasn't really, coped well. My Oma takes care of me perfectly fine anyways, she's just not awake right now. It's like...8:10 holy shit I gotta go! I grabbed my bag and practically speed wrote a note for Oma and half ran to school. Good thing I'm great at pe!! I got there just in time! I was pretty out of breath when I got to homeroom, and that bitch gave me a late mark. That's one reason to update my blog, ain't no teacher giving me a late mark because I was ONE MINUTE LATE?? While I'm walking to class I quickly type in on my Tumblr blog

"Mrs HA fucked Mr SI last summer, Twice! She's cheating on her husband, poor guy"

And the great thing is, all I have to do is use initials and I can't get shut down and/or expelled! This school is like, Canada's drama capital. Yeah sure I might've assisted in the Courtney/Duncan/Gwen drama, but it was so interesting I couldn't resist! I arrived at English at the same time as, basically everyone else. Except that snarky know it all Noah, I haven't managed to get any dirt on him, which sucks real bad. He's one of Izzy's super close friends, but she just won't budgee. I sit next to Izzy in almost all my classes, they call us the 'crazy girls', I don't know why though!

Mrs Walker called register, and Cody hadn't arrived yet, poor guys probably lost! I was about to offer to go get him, but his so called cousin heather beat me to it. Bitch. Guess my blog might be getting a double update! Like, ten minutes into lesson, heather and Cody walked in! He looked even cuter in person eeee!! While he was stood at the front, I shot up and shook his hand. He looked kinda embarrassed, probably because he's new. Mrs Walker made me sit down, and sat him next to Tyler, who had an open seat. Class was super boring, but Izzy showed me an improved way to find IP addresses which should be super useful!

BRINGGGG!

-----
Next I have pe!!! Yes! But unfortunately since Mrs whatshername is a lazy ass motherfucker, she isn't here today so we have to do pe with the guys, which doesn't suck too bad because Cody!!!!!

We got changed and gathered in the sports hall, we're doing dodgeball this term! I have like, such good luck, because I got on a team with CODY!! Since this lesson was kinda drama free, I'll just give you a run through if it:

Noahitall got hit in the face with a basketball because our school is cheap and his nose like started bleeding or something, I can't remember I don't usually remember boring shit.

Cody's soooo sweet because he went along with him to make sure he was like okay and stuff. All his other friends like deserted him, but a did see Courtney looking at him, so maybe that drama's cleared up. Awh

And then when Cody came back, he made us win! He's like, so good at dodgeball!

But now it's break time, so I decided to spend it with Izzy and Eva!! Noah it all was in the library, boooooooring.

---

"My therapist said I have BPD!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS" I sang that little tiktok song, it's soo stuck in my head. Oma made me go to therapy after the cameron incident :(. Anywayssss true story I have BPD and OLD (Obsessive Love Disorder) whatever that meanssss.

"AHHAAH I LOVE THAT SONG!!!" Yelled izzy.

"ISNT THE NEW KID LIKE, SOOOO CUTE!!"

"Um nooo, I have A GIRLFRIEND!"

"OHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!! BUT DONT YOU THINK HE TOTALLY LIKES MEEEE"

Eva looked tired. I WONDER WHY!!

"SIERRAAAAAA REMEMBER WHAT THE SCHOOL BOARD SAIDDD"

"WHO CARES!!"

"THATS WHY WE'RE FRIENDS!"

And lunch basically went like that, Izzy gave me some dirt on Duncan, which I'm soo using to stir up the C/D/G drama! No one's forgotten that, just gotta make sure no one ever forgets!

----

I don't have last period with Cody :((( so I can't be bothered to go into detail, art sucks!!

----

I got home at like, 3:45pm, and Oma was out doing groceries. I wrote a note saying I was going out with my friends. I went to check if Papa was asleep, and went to tuck him in.

"Ich liebe dich" I whispered. I always say that before I go out, because when mom died, I didn't get to say I love her.

(Edit: WOMP WOMP.)
(27/02/24)

(A/N - cries, I did research on OLD and trauma like that can cause it so yeah poor sierra.)

(Edit, no, not poor sierra this bitch does fucked up shit
27/02/24)

I walked out to go my newest loves house, CODYYYYYYYYY. Lucky me, it's not too far, just ten minutes! Once I arrived, I saw a room on the first floor which had like, loads of posters on the wall. Must be Cody's! Lucky me the windows open! Awhhh, he's having a nap. He looks so cuteeee. Ooo! I should take a picture! Okay maybe I took more than one picture..
I climbed through his window as quietly as I could..which wasn't very quiet. He shot up from his bed and quickly wiped some drool from his mouth, sooo cute!

"Uhh what's your name?" he smiled sheepishly.

"Sierra Skyze!!"

"Okay...Sierra? What are you doing in my room?" He asked calmly

"shhhh! sorry,but I really had to wake you! See, I've decided we'd be the perfect match!!"

"..really?"

"Yep!!"

"Oh...well..Ill think about it, okay, you probably have to leave, sorry, my dad'll be mad.."

"Awhhh okay codykins!" He looked shocked at the pet name

"Okay..bye now"

'byeee!"

-----

Everybody has bad parents 😍😍

1148 words