introduction

November 10th 2023
Dear Diary
The sun wasn't out today at all. It was windy and cold aka winter is coming. My tan is fading and my hair is getting darker. Last year was easier since it was my first year but now i'm kinda done. I wanna be at the beach with all the sea animals in the water with me. I hope somone gets me a sea turtle for my birthday.....if your secretly reading this it's February 11th now please go away. Back to my day, it's now 2pm I had all my classes today. Riley my only friend i need in my life will be back soon and we are going shopping. She says I need more exciting clothes. Our styles are completely different so i'm a tad bit scared. I will update tomorrow. Bye Bye.
~Peyton Miller

*Riley❤️*
let's go p im outside and it's fucking freezing
                                                                          received
im coming
        read 2:03

*Riley❤️*
that's what she said
                                 received

riley conners.
                 read 2:04

*Riley❤️*
HURRY TF UP

Me and riley share our car to save money. We only have one rule, we have to walk to all of our classes even tho sometimes she breaks it. I forgive her because last February felt like we lived in the Arctic. I grabbed the keys from our room along with my light yellow wallet and started walking as fast as i could down to the stairs. We live on the third floor it's awful. I don't partake in any athletic activity's. Never have and never will. So this is my daily workout. People can shame me for my un athleticism and i will just laugh back. I start jogging down the stairs so Riley doesn't attack me like last time. I get to the first floor and run out to the car and unlock it. I jump in the passenger side and fall back into the comfy chair of our white jeep with update doors for winter don't worry. And yes i know we are basic don't come at us.

"Your breathing so hard you fat bitch" Riley laughs.

I laugh with her, " I ran for you so don't hate"

Riley always drives when we are together because i crashed our poor baby last year. No harm was due but i wasn't allowed to drive for 4 freaking months. Can you believe that?? No it wasn't the police or my parents who said that it was Riley. But i promised to never do that again and I don't break any promises.
I look out the window and see we are still on campus and not driving the opposite direction.

"Ry i think the mall is the other way" i softly say.

"P just close your eyes" she says fastly.

"what?" i look around and realize where she is taking us.

"Riley no. I won't even get out of the car" I start to panick.

"Peyton yes you are" She laughs.

"No i will stay in here all night" I slump down into my seat and cross my arms. Im not getting out of this car. I hate places with a lot of people it raises my anxiety. My idea of a fun Friday night turned into the worst. Is that me being dramatic? Maybe. But my bestfriend is taking me to the women's uconn basketball game .