tutor?

Paige Bueckers

This was a easy dub for the team. Geno was very happy with our performance. The whole team got to play. First game of the season and we feel great. I feel great especially coming off my injury. This was a great game for us. Things have been going very good for me lately.

Im currently in the gym getting my post game shots up. The team and coaches have left. I came here to just take my mind off everything and get the work in. Im not just Paige buckets for no reason.

"Paige" A voice yells from the opposite side of the court.

I jump at the sudden voice. Who the fuck is here.
I spin around to see who is fucking stalking me.

"Geno you scared me" I breath out walking over to him.

"What don't recognize your own coaches voice?" He does his old man chuckle.

"Sorry coach. I was locked in. You came back for late night training?" I dribble the ball ready for some one on one with my coach.

"No paige I actually came here for something else." His tone gets serious.

My mind starts to wonder and i realize what he's about to say. Shit Paige.

"Your one grade away from not being able to play paige" He says trying to be calm but I can tell he wants to throw a basketball at my face.

"We cut it down so your only taking 4 classes and you have 1 C, 2 D's and 1 F. Are you fucking serious paige? A player like you who is about to have a great season and I go to check and I see these as your god damn grades?" He yells at me.

"We are all here to help you. Why didn't you talk to us paige? Before it got to this?" He asks with concern.

"I'm sorry coach. I will get them up" I mumble not making eye contact.

"Damn right you will we found you a tutor"

The fuck.

"A what?" I ask almost 100 percent sure my coach is fucking with me right now.

"You heard me Paige. It's a very smart girl. She's at the top of her classes. She will help you significantly." He goes on and on.

"Hell no." I walk away to start shooting again so I can go home.

I don't need a tutor. The hell with that. Did my grades drop. Yes. They did and im not happy but my game is at the best it has ever been. I just need to learn to balance it. I don't need no school girl bitch to help me with my own fucking shit. Im Paige buckers i can do it myself.

"Your meeting her tomorrow after practice" He finishes and walks out.

I brush him off and shoot my first three to get back into it.

It airballs.

"Fuck."

—————————————————————————
Peyton

I lay on the coach with my pants unbuttoned. Don't ever try to do a food eating competition with me cause I would win. Obviously.

"P your phone is ringing" Rylie yells from the kitchen.

"Is it my momma? You can answer" I yell back.

"No it's a unknown number" She replies.

Um who is calling me? I get up from my comfy spot and walk over to my phone.

508-876-9033

I hit the big green button. What if it's a murder..

"Hello?" I gently speak into my phone.

"Good evening this is Peyton Miller right?"

"Yes ma'am it is. May I ask who this is"

"Ah yes...this is principal Louis. Don't worry your not in trouble or anything. I just wanted to give you a quick call because I need a big favor"

"Oh yes principal Louis what is it?"

"We have a student athlete that is falling almost all of their classes? We know you are significantly efficient with your studies and we were wondering if you could possibly tutor? We could even take off one of your classes for this to be easier. It won't be long just to get everything situated"

"I will do it"

"Thank you so much Peyton. You will start tomorrow. I will send you all the information. Bye bye now"

Call ended.

The flip.

WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING. WHY DID I SAY YES.

"YOU SAID YES" Rylie jumps out from the hallway running into the kitchen.

"I DONT KNOW WHY I DID" I start to panick. I don't even know who this person is.

"WHAT IF HES SO HOT OH MY GOD ONE OF THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS" She screams jumping up and down.

"Rylie stop it" I say still worried.

"P this is great for you. Interaction will somone other than me. It could be a hottie from the volleyball team." She winks.

What did I just get myself into.

Shoot.