you brought her home?

Peyton
Im currently sitting in the passenger seat in Paige's car. I made it don't worry. I also don't think she was joking. She would've drove away without me.

I buckled in my seat belt and made sure it was on tight.

Paige was leaning over to my side of the car slightly. Her hand was on the top of my seat close to my head.

"What dorm are you in Peyton?" Paige asked closer to me than I thought. I looked down at my fingers that were interlinked as a familiar blush took over my face. I need to get my crap together.

"I'm at the west side." I mumble softly still looking down at my hands.

"Look up when you talk to people Peyton. That's disrespectful." She teases.

I look up at Paige and she is looking out the back window as she is starting to back up. God her side profile is perfect. I look away before she could notice my stares. The car was in a awkward silence. I figured I should probably say something now.

"Your dad was nice." I said smiling at her.

Paige looks at me with a confused face but then her laugh came echoing out.

"You think Geno is my dad?" She barley manged to get that out in between laughs.

"Uh yes I did." I say embarrassed.

"That's my coach Peyton not my fucking dad."

I look at her and she has a huge smile on her face looking over at me.

"Oh I thought he was." I say laughing a little.

She pulled into the dorm section of the campus and we got to the west side. She pulled in a parking spot and we got out. Paige opened the door and held it open signaling me to go in first.

"Thank you." I smile.

We walk into the lobby and she heads straight for the elevator. If you haven't noticed I use the stairs because I have a deadly fear of elevators. No joke.
Im not about to tell this girl i'm afraid of a friken elevator.

"Paige I feel like walking up the stairs actually." I blurt out.

"What?" She turns around.

"Ya know. It's like fun...sometimes." I lie.

"Don't tell me your scared of elevators." She laughs a little bit.

"Shut up. I just wanna go on the stairs." I walk towards the door that will lead us to the stairs.

"Your crazy little mama." I hear from behind me. And once again I now look like a tomatoe.

I brought her up to the third floor and to my room.
I grab my keys and unlock the door.

"You made this look so nice." She says looking around.

"Azzi would die If i kept ours this clean." She says chuckling.

I give her a confused look.

"Azzi is my bestfriend and my roomate." She fills in.

"That's cute." I say smiling back.

"Alright shut up." She says hiding her smile but I can tell she wanted too.

Paige walks over to the Island we have and puts her stuff down and sits in one of the chairs. Looks like she's already making herself at home. I walk over to go sit next to her.

"Cute socks." She smirks.

I look down and see im wearing my christmas socks with little elves. What the hell.

"Stop I forgot I had these on." My face got red and I sat down on the chair trying to find a position to cover my feet.

"I don't feel like doing work. Geno said today we should just get to know eachother." She says spinning around in the chair.

"Your such a child." I say laughing. 

"Says Mrs. Im scared of elevators and wear cute little Christmas socks." She snaps back with a grin.

My mouth drops open a little. "Oh shush."

"Don't play with me." She winks jokingly.

"Your in my house I can literally just kick you out Paige." I say walking into the kitchen.

"I know you could never kick me out Peyton." She says following me.

"Don't make me prove it. Want a snack?" I look behind me to see Paige sitting on my counters.

"Yes please. Can I have a grilled cheese."

Is she serious? How is that a snack?

"Um sure." I say going to the fridge.

The door opens making me jump.

"Who the fuck is here." I hear a girl say.

I sigh in relief it's Riley.

"Oh my gosh it's you. I got so scared. I forgot my books for poetry." She says laughing.

Her eyes make her way to Paige sitting on the counter

"Damn P I knew you were eye fucking her at the game yesterday but I didn't think you were gonna bring her back." She yells with wide eyes.

Oh my god.

"Riley." I yell covering my face with embarrassment.

I can hear Paige start to laugh from asides me.

"I didn't know you came to the game. Why didn't you tell me." She smirks. Her stupid little smirk.

"I didn't think it was important." I say and then I look over at Riley.

"It's not like that Ry. I am helping her with something."

"Bull shit P. Don't lie to me." She says crossing her arms.

"She's helping me with school. Don't tell anyone that tho." Paige says being serious. Which I understand. I can tell she's embarrassed.

"Mhm. Well your lucky I gotta go. Please just don't do anything in the kitchen. I eat in here." She winks grabbing her books and leaves.

"Oh my god." I say putting my face in my hands.

"She's even crazier." Paige laughs.

"Please just forget everything she said." I plead.

"Did she call you P." Paige asks with a smile on her face.

"Uh yeah that's what people call me." I say confused.

"That's my nickname too."