Guts V.S Tanjiro (Berserk V.S Demon Slayer)

Omega: Yo! Check it!! First of all, I LOVE Death Battle. Putting Characters together to fight, the Animations, I LOVE IT!!! It's what inspired me to create Original Character Battle, now known as Origin Battle! So why not make my own?

Slenderman: You did have this idea for a while.

Omega: That's right! Me and my pal Slendy are gonna be doing our own Shows!

Slenderman: Slenderman.

Omega: Right Right, of course. So anyways, we're your hosts, OmegaEternity and Slenderman. Dropping Season 1 and the First Episode of Omega's Death Battle RIGHT NOW!!

Slenderman: Guts, the Brutal and Merciless Black Swordsman.

Omega: Tanjiro Kamado, the Sun Breathing Demon Slayer.

Slenderman: Both of these Characters are known for their Slaying, Swordsmanship, and their will to always keep moving forward.

Omega: So we're gonna see which is better. Listening to sad Backstories, or just killing anyone who gets in your way.

Omega: He's Slenderman and I'm Omega!

Slenderman: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skill to see who will will... A Death Battle.

(GUTS)

Omega: In the realm of Midland, life really sucks all around. Demons run rampant, villages get pillages, and a helpless elf fairy has become target practice for some thugs. Batter up!

Slenderman: Until, walking into the torment, comes a stranger clad in black, cleaving through anyone in his way with one humongous sword.

Omega: Slendy, that weapon is too big to be called a sword. Too massive and thick. More like a slab of raw iron that no normal man could wield.

Slenderman: Except for the man with a simple but fitting name: Guts.

Omega: But what is it that makes Guts so terrifying? Well, we're about to get into some really, really dark shit. Fair warning.

Slenderman: Born from his mother's recently hanged corpse, Guts was taken in by a mercenary band led by Gambino.

Omega: Who definitely isn't winnin' "Father of the Year". Gambino put Guts through the wringer, training him with swords way too big for him before putting him into live combat at only nine years old.

Slenderman: Training with such large swords made Guts inhumanly strong, but he needed a different kind of strength to endure the horrendous abuse he suffered from Gambino.

Guts

-Age: 24 Years Old

-Height" "6"8"

-Occupation: Mercanary

-Title: The Black Swordsman

-Marked with Brand of Sacrifice

-Likes: Casca, Fighting, Puck (Sometimes)

Hates: Apostles, Demons, The Church, GRIFFITH

Omega: So he murdered the bastard in self-defense. He deserved it, trust me. With no home or family to speak of, Guts aimlessly wandered for years as a lone mercenary.