Next Time on Death Battle!

Green Flashes of Light were appearing all of the City as Green Blurs were racing around the buildings before clashing three times before a human changed size and shape before trying to crush an armored man before he vanished. This kept going on for a while before the two were at a Standoff as they readied for battle.

???: Listen pal! Give me 10 good reasons why I should listen to you!

???: You don't know what you're carrying kid! After all we know, Rita could be planning to conquer the whole Universe if she gets this hand on the Weapon!

???: One, this is a Watch. Two, I've saved the Universe more than you can count, and three, I'm gonna be late for a meeting with my Grandpa! So allow me to kick your butt in Ten Different Ways!

???: Well... I tried to warn you kid. We're gonna do this the old fashioned way.

The Armored Man took out a Dragon Blade before he charged at the Teenager at high speeds before the Teenager smiled as he touched his watch and a Ring of Green Light appeared before a button showed up on his watch. He started to run towards the Man as he leaped into the air and slammed on the button as a Green flash of light occurred.

???: IT'S HERO TIME!!

BEN 10 VS TOMMY OLIVER

Coming February 16th...