DiVE X Vs Xeno Goku (Megaman X DiVE V.s Super Dragon Ball Heroes)

Slenderman: DiVE Megaman X, the Hero and Player of the Deep Log.

Omega: And Xeno Goku, the Primal Limit Breaking Warrior from the Time Patrol.

Slenderman: Every Hero has a Alternate Version of themselves. Some powerful, some weak, and some willing to do whatever it takes to save the Infinite Multiverse.

Omega: So we're gonna see which Overpowered Version of our Heroes is the one his has all the time in the world for VICTORY!!

Omega: He's Slenderman and I'm Omega!

Slenderman: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skill to see who will win... A DEATH BATTLE.

(DiVE X)

Omega: It's the Modern day in Japan or something like that. You, yes you, as the Main Character, just arrived home from a long day of school and decided to play one of your favorite game series, Megaman X! Man I loved that series. Collecting armor, destroying Robot Animals, and Megaman X just being better than the Original! Sadly the series died when they reached X7 and X8...

Slenderman: That's not what's important. Anyways, you were playing Megaman X1 before tour TV started to act strange. And then suddenly you got engulfed by a strange light and now your in a Cyberspace known as the Deep Log, a place were all of your Mermories playing the Series are stored.

Omega: Just like a Hard Drive!

Slenderman: Exactly, you panic to know where you are until you met a Strange Woman in the Deep Log. She is an AI known as RiCO.

Omega: I mean DAMN!! Look at this AI Chick!! Or Robot Chick or you get the Idea.

Slenderman: She was created by a bunch of Errors in the Deep Log, thinking that she was the Administrator

Slenderman: She was created by a bunch of Errors in the Deep Log, thinking that she was the Administrator. So she tried to fix those errors, but she couldn't do it all by herself.

Omega: And that's were she found lucky you! Warning: if you wanna Bang Her, bring some Cybernetic Protection.

Slenderman: SO THEN!! She explained to the Player than the Errors in the Mermories were caused by Maverick Data, virus like programs slowly destroying your hard earned Mermories. So in order to fix the Deep Log, she granted the Player a Hunter Program, which is a Character that the Player can control. And that was the day, the Player became the Super Fighting Robot we all know and love, Megaman X.

DiVE Megaman X

Height: "5"5"

Weight: 231 lbs