Next time on Death Battle!

Explosions of Energy were spread out throughout the Deep Log. A Blue Bomber jumped out of a Portal on a Cybernetic Hover Bike as he drove away as fast as he could while firing shots from his arm cannon at a Spiky haired man clad with Black and Red, charging up a Blue Energy beam before firing it at the blue bomber, nearly missing as he evaded the Wave.

???: Stop!! You're under arrest for Unsanctioned Time Travel!!

???: RiCO! I have an Enemy Maverick on my tail! Permission to engage!

RiCO: Kick his Butt, Player!!

???: Please stop calling me that...

The Call hanged up before the Blue Bomber slid back with his bike before jumping off and dashing at the Mysterious Man.

???: Alright then... We're doing this the Hard Way!!

???: DRAGON FIST!!!

The Time Traveler thrusted his fist as a massive explosion of Fire occurred before a Golden Japanese Dragon roared in rage as it charged at the Blue Bomber. The Blue Bomber screamed in rage as he jumped forward and charged up a powerful blast in his Arm Cannon before aiming at the Man as they came face to face before a Powerful Explosion engulfed them both.

 The Blue Bomber screamed in rage as he jumped forward and charged up a powerful blast in his Arm Cannon before aiming at the Man as they came face to face before a Powerful Explosion engulfed them both

DIVE X V.S XENO GOKU

Coming January 14th...