REQUEST: Ben 10 V.S Tommy Oliver (Ben 10 V.S Power Rangers)

This Death Battle was requested by BakuganVeteran!

Two heroes in Green fight it out in a Duel to the Death! Which one's the better Mean Green Fighting Machine?

Slenderman: For so long, we have thought that Aliens were out there somewhere in the Cosmos. Either trying to reach out to them or hoping to discover an Alien Planet. But the one thing we wish for is never an Alien Invasion. So will the Aliens offer a Peace Treaty? Or will they send dangerous Weapons of their own?

Omega: Weapons. Definitely world ending weapons... All the the hands of Teenagers.

Slenderman: Ben 10, the Baddest Kid to ever save the day.

Omega: And Tommy Oliver, the legendary Green Ninja!

Slenderman: These two heroes in Green have fought and saved the world countless times as they were recognized for their immense strength and noble sacrifices.

Omega: So we're gonna see which one will Green each other out first.

Omega: He's Slendy and I'm Omega!

Slenderman: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skill to see who will win... A Death Battle.

BEN 10

Slenderman: Benjamin Tennyson was just your average 10-year-old boy. He loved video games, hated school, and was prepared to have the most boring summer vacation ever, until destiny fell from the sky.

Background

- Full Name: Benjamin Kirby Tennyson
- Age: 16
- Height: 170 cm | 5’7”
- Weight: 59 kg | 132 lbs.
- Favourite color: Green
- Possesses Anodite genes
- Favourite food: Chili fries
- Honorary doctorate via Friedkin University

Slenderman: Upon discovering a strange, crash-landed alien device, it stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid.

Omega: "Now he's got superpowers, he's no ordinary kid, he's Ben 10!" Sorry Wiz, I just can't help myself, that theme song's so damn catchy!

Slenderman: This strange device was the Omnitrix, a portable library of intergalactic genetic data that can transform its user into a variety of different alien species.

Omega: Sounds like the perfect way to get freaky with some alien babes from all across the galaxy!

Slenderman: Well, you do you, but the cosmic warlord Vilgax had something different in mind. With the Omnitrix technology, he planned to create an army of superpowered aliens and conquer the universe.

Omega: Yeah, typical villain stuff, but old hentai face would have to wait, 'cause Ben got the watch first and became a superhero! Well, okay, first he burned down a forest but THEN he got busy with the hero stuff.

Omnitrix

- Current model: Omnimatrix
- Contains 1,000,912 DNA samples