Unalaq V.S Obito (Avatar V.S Naruto)

Slenderman: Unalaq, the Chief of the Northern Water Tribe and a "Friend" of the Spirits in the Legend of Korra.

Omega: And Obito, the Secret Leader of the Akatsuki, and the Fallen Ninja.

Slenderman: These two were once pure hearted souls with Honor, Noble Sacrifice, and well... Pure Hearted.

Omega: Sadly they lived their lives long enough to turn into Corrupted Powerful Psychopaths! Completely ignoring the Great Power comes Great Responsibility phrase. But at least one of them learned the error of their ways the other one... Uh... Not so much.

Omega: He's Slendy and I'm Omega!

Slenderman: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skill to see who will win.... A Death Battle.

UNALAQ

Slenderman: Long ago, after the 100 Year War, Fire Lord Ozai was defeated by the Avatar. Aang, the Last Airbender.

Omega: Also known as the greatest series of All Time.

Slenderman: With the help of Fire Lord Zuko, Team Avatar helped create a better world and an Era full of Peace and Love. The World was back in Balance and the Four Nations, The Water Tribe, the Earth Kingdom, The Fire Nation, and the Air Nomads no longer fought each other. Instead they re-embraced the Peace they lost over a 100 Years Ago to Sozin, the Fire Lord who started the 100 Year War in the first place.

Omega: Yeah I used to think he was cool, but now I'm old and I think he's- no, correction. I KNOW he's a Dick.

Slenderman: 40 Years passed and the Aany passed away due to spending all of his energy in that 100 Year Sleep in the Beginning of the Series, a New Avatar is born, Korra.

Omega: AKA My LEAST favorite Avatar. If there was a Tier for her I would literally put her in last. SHE'S THE GODDAMN REASON THE CYCLE WAS BROKEN!! I literally punched my TV and had to buy a new one because of my Inner Rage. F##K YOU KORRAAAAAA!!!

Slenderman: But this Chapter is not about Korra, it's about the Decepting Chief of the Northern Water Tribe who ended the Avatar Cycle, and his name... Is Unalaq.

Background

- Height: 6'4

- Weight: 160 Ilbs

- Age: 40

- Classification: Chief of the Northern Water Tribe

- Hobbies: Preaching, Manipulating Korra, Antagonizing his Brother, Tonraq

- Aliases: Chief Unalaq, the Third Chief, Dark Avatar, UnaVaatu, The One True Avatar

Omega: Don't let the looks fool you, yes he is handsome but he's the Guy that thinks he's a God that I just wanna get my shotgun and shoot him dead.

Slenderman: When his Brother, Tonraq was about to be crowned as the New Chief, Barbarians invaded the city, so Tonraq did what any warrior that loved his Home did, he valiantly drove them out of the city.

Omega: But surprise, surprise! Unalaq was the one who hired them in the first place. The Barbarians hid next to a Spirit Portal, Angry Spirits got lose, started wrecking the City, Unalaq calmed them down and you get the whole plot.