Next Time on Death Battle!

The Moon was shining over the Northern Water Tribe, a Mysterious Masked Man was walking through the Icy City as he met the Chief of the Northern Tribe as they walked past each other, but then they suddenly stopped and stood still. The masked man turned his head towards the Chief of the Water Tribe.

???: You... You are filled with Malice, Darkness, and Insanity. Why are you such in a High Position?

???: You didn't think I would notice you? I can sense fear, anger, rage, sadness... and Power... More than enough to open the Two Portals in the Spirit Realm... Where I will finally become a Figure for the Spirits. I will be ceasing that Power.

???: This Power will Save the World from the Hate that all you all tormented it with. If you want it, you'll have to take it from my Cold Dead Hands...

???: I didn't want to do this in Puplic... But when's a better time, then Now?

The Masked Man's eye glew Blood Red as a Ninja Star Shaped Pupil formed on the Eye Socket of the Mask before he turned around and charged at the Chief. The Chief laughed as he started to turn the Ice around him into Water Tentacles as he rushed towards the Mysterious Man before the two clashed their Arms together as Water and Ice erupted in their clash, looking at each other violently before sliding back.

The Two Men stared at each other before the scene went Black.

UNALAQ V.S OBITO
Coming February 8th...