25. Toxic ♡

𝘓𝘈-𝘛𝘈𝘕𝘐𝘈

𝘓𝘈-𝘛𝘈𝘕𝘐𝘈

▫️▫️▫️

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘕𝘌𝘟𝘛 𝘋𝘈𝘠
𝘛𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘋𝘈𝘠

Beverly Hills, St. Andrew
The Johnson's Abode

"Keep the door unlocked, please don't sex inah me house...when I'm home at least," His mom's cautionary words reached us as we ascended the stairs hand in hand.

Me still embarrassed from other day enuh.

His mom, with the phone pressed against her ear, exuded impatience as she shook her leg, signaling a sense of urgency or concern in the air.

"Okay."

Taking the initiative, I responded to her statement, filling the conversational void that KJ chose to leave unaddressed in that moment.

Cause him waah seggs me off.

No condom, no coochie. Word to Mrs. Johnson.

He wouldn't be getting it either way.

That's not what we came here for.

"Wait," Her words halted our progress, bringing us to a stop. "Where's Maliqua?"

I turned to KJ for him to answer since I didn't know.

"The driver she say ago pick her up. Class them
Never finish when me a cut," he said to his mom.

When we left it was about thirty minutes to two o clock.

Her brows furrowed. "Niko did say he was going to Mobay today, but alright."

Resuming our ascent, we continued the journey up the stairs, eventually reaching his room, where the atmosphere and dynamics would likely unfold in a new context.

Contrary to his mom's instruction, KJ chose to lock the door.

With a subtle shake of my head, I started the process of removing my shoes, adjusting to the nuances of the situation and settling into the familiar routine of entering his private space.

KJ sat our bags on the couch before disappearing into his closet, most likely to go change his clothes.

Reaching into my bag, I extracted my communication studies book and a pen, since I'd be writing the notes that he missed for him.

Yam out!

No, I was just being a good girlfriend.

Emerging from the closet, KJ was now clad in a white tank top and black gym shorts, signaling a shift to a more relaxed and comfortable setting.

"Nah change?" He asked me.

I shook my head. I didn't want to.

"Fawud," He called me over and then disappeared back into the closet.