74. Til Death ♡

LA-TANIA LOPEZLATTY

LA-TANIA LOPEZ
LATTY

"Wah you a look pan me so fah?" Maliqui asked me as I glared at him. "Think yuh forget bout that from last night."

Reaching for my water bottle that was on the floor beside the couch, I picked it up and unscrewed the cap before putting it at my lips and drinking some.

When I was finished, I looked at him to see him smiling.

"Yuh get joke?" I raised a brow, my voice lacking irritation because it wasn't that serious.

He covered his face to hide his smile but it was still obvious.

He was in here mocking me and I was seriously embarrassed.

Him affi go down.

"Jah Jah!" I heard him chuckle before going into a fit of laughter.

No sah. It don't funny enuh.

"Stop the laughing nuh," I said to him, scrunching up my face and pouting.

"Alright," he said, getting serious. "Me a done with the laughing 'Ms Stop KJ, it's too much' maa buil."

See what I was talking about.

"Jesus Peace!" I blurted out, covering my face in embarrassment as my cheeks got red.

"Wah you a call Jesus name fah?" he chuckled.

"If you continue to tease me, I'm not doing anything with you again," I threatened, trying to sound firm.

Lies!

"Cap you a cap Latty, yuh love fuck under code," he said, stroking his chin. "Goodly fuck me off inah me sleep."

God come here if you aren't busy.

"Stop telling lies on me Maliqui," I glared at him, my eyes shooting daggers.

"Lie me a tell?" he questioned, a grin spreading across his face. "Yuh nuh love fuck?"

Yeah.

"No, I don't," I answered him with a straight face. "First of all, it hurts, and secondly, as soon as I orgasm, I feel disgusted with myself."

"Mhmm mmm," he hummed.

"Anywho, it's my birthday!" I said excitedly, eager to change the subject from our prior conversation. "I prayed for this day."