72. Threat ♡

MALIQUI JOHNSONKJ—SINNA

MALIQUI JOHNSON
KJ—SINNA

📍Beverly Hills, California

• • •

Woman a stress enuh.

Why Jaidah a bawl because apparently her outfit didn't look good?

Me nuh wah she did go breed fah enuh.

Letting out a sigh, I tucked my phone in my pocket and approached her observing as tears streamed down her face, smudging her freshly done makeup.

Her white outfit was still on and I didn't see a problem with it but me cyaa tell her that.

"Wah you a cry fah mommy?" I asked her even though I had already been told by her assistant.

"I look ugly," she pushed her lips out and began crying more. "Look how me fat."

Jah Jah. Weh her husband deh?

Going in front of her, I stood so that I was blocking the mirror and then I pulled her into a hug.

"You look beautiful," I tried my best to reassure her. "Prettiest girl inah the world... memba that."

"I don't feel pretty now," she sniffled. "My nose is swollen, my face is fat, and my feet are swollen... me cyaa bother enuh."

See, that's why unuh must use protection.

Hypocrite...

"You still look pretty with the baby weight," I replied to her.

She pulled away from my embrace. "So you a say me fat?" she folded her arms, pushing her lips out in a pout.

Jesus Christ.

She did skinny?

"Wah yuh say wrong with the clothes?" I changed the subject and began looking around her dressing room.

I could've sworn she had options to choose from.

"I don't like it," she held on to her belly and eyed her dress with distaste.

"Nothing nuh wrong with the thing enuh mommy," I said to her, being honest.

"It's ugly," she hissed her teeth. "I no longer want to do this, me waah put on my pajamas and go to my bed now."