31. Informer ♡

𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘒 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙

𝘔 𝘈 𝘓 𝘐 𝘘 𝘜 𝘐

Bredda if dah girl here open her mouth again, me ago kunk her right inah here forehead.

On God!

She getting too damn comfortable.

I was diligently working on assignments for both the school out here and the one in California, managing the workload from two different educational institutions.

Yeah, me anuh cruff.

La-Tania completed her work before me, given that I had a larger workload, and now she's getting on my nerves by being annoying.

Woman yuh want, woman yuh get.

Mmcht.

We used Google Classroom and Meet for school this week to prioritize her safety.

My father's workers were still investigating the details of her kidnapping.

I involuntarily sighed in irritation as she started singing suddenly.

"Lord me a beg yuh this. Please nuh make them catch me with ah empty clip, show me who genuine," she sang.

And hear wah she a sing too.

That me a say. Me nuh know why me make she hear him song them enuh.

"Yo ass annoying," I stated to her, irritated

She giggled and quickly covered her mouth in response.

She asked with curiosity, "What's an empty clip?" referring to the specific line in the song where she was singing.

"How yuh must a sing song and you nuh know wah the things them inah the song mean?" I asked her.

"Because..." she shrugged. "Just tell me what it mean."

Me naah tell her not a thing.

"Ion know," I lied and went back to my work, focusing my attention on my MacBook screen.

"You're lying," she pouted, catching onto my deception.

Man a professional liad enuh. Shoulda study law.