75. Rude ♡

MALIQUI JOHNSONKJ—SINNA

MALIQUI JOHNSON
KJ—SINNA

Gently moving her off me, I wrapped the sheet around her nude sleeping figure, taking my time so that she wouldn't wake up.

Remember when she couldn't go to sleep without a stuffed animal? I found a remedy for that a long time ago.

Kissing her forehead, I picked up my phone and slid off the bed, leaving her in the room and going out to the living room.

Know me a go turn off my story replies though, cause why them people here inah me business?

And they even had the audacity to be telling me 'Make sure yuh treat her good' like say me a some waste man. And bout make sure yuh naah give the girl bun.

Me grow good enuh and me nuh stay like Michael and Uncle Malaki, I stayed like my Dad. We loyal.

Naah say me nuh have some a Michael ways them enuh, but not the majority.

But still, them people here need fi stay out a me business bout 'make sure yuh nuh cheat pan the girl.'

Me naah cheat pan nobody cause if my gyal fuck pan me, mi a kill her.

And me serious enuh.

Me deeven waah think bout it. Cause God know smaddy woulda dead and then me woulda turn in myself.

Hissing my teeth, I unlocked my phone, deciding that I was going to call my mother.

I hadn't called her since I got here and I knew she was going to curse me out.

As I began Facetiming her, I placed the phone on my lap, waiting for her to pick up.

When she answered the call, she was in bed and she held the phone so I had full view of her face as she glared at the phone.

"Good morning Mommy," I said to her with a slight smile.

"Don't good morning mommy me," she rolled her eyes. "See how yuh frigging head big."

And if me tell her say she fat now she start bawl.

Wickedness cyaa done.

"Yuh good?" I asked her, watching as she sat up in the bed.

"No," she groaned. "I'm trying to get this baby to be born at eight months like you guys. She need fi come out now."