Alpha of Alphas

It was difficult for Hermione to think with rage and jealousy flaring so hotly through her that the world seemed to take on a red tint. She knew she was saying things to Harry that she would have never never said in a saner moment but she couldn't quite stop herself.

"Doesn't she know who I fucking am?" Hermione growled into his neck, panting, her nails scraping over his skin. Harry felt so good against her, the heat and hardness of him. He smelled like sex and love and power . Harry was saying something back to her, but Hermione couldn't focus enough to process his words.

Her nostrils flared breathing deep parsing out the scent of her mate's growing desire. The growling wolf inside her made her insides vibrate. Hermione needed to make sure everyone knew Harry was hers. She pulled and pushed until he was under her, his hands rubbing along her as she buried her face in the curve of his neck licking his skin. His hard cock was pressing against her, almost exactly where she needed it.

Mate.

My mate.

That fucking bitch had been touching her mate getting her smell on him. Hermione rubbed against Harry trying to make sure he smelled like her only. Harry's chest rumbled against her skin as she closed her eyes lost in the sensation. But Harry was saying too many words when she needed more action from him.

"It's okay baby." Harry soothed, his hands running up her back.

"No." Hermione insisted stubbornly. "They don't know." The threat was still aggravating her and she couldn't handle it. "She didn't know." Her nails pricked at his skin as her anger surged again. "I'll make sure she never forgets."

"What don't they know baby?" Harry asked still petting Hermione as she straddled him, trying to pull her closer as his hands ran over her hot skin. Her dark brown eyes had lightened to a wild golden color.

"That you're mine." Hermione pulled back, reaching between her legs to position his cock at her pussy. They both moaned as she slid down on him. Hermione immediately lifted again before slamming down on him harshly enjoying the way his cock felt too much this way, like she could barely swallow. Her eyes closed as she threw back her head grinding down him, all her muscles tightening heightening the sensations.

"Oh fuck." Harry groaned under her, the sound of his voice thrilling her. His fingers dug into her hips as she fucked him roughly, leaning forward to suck on the side of his neck. She licked against his hot skin, the darkening mark she left on him thrilling her.

"More, more until we both break," Hermione whispered against his skin, her jaw tightening as she refused to let herself bite him like she wanted. She didn't want lovemaking, she wanted rough desperation and teeth and nails digging into each other's skin. She wanted the iron taste of his blood in her mouth as she marked him.

Hermione forced herself not to bite him, her arms shaking with the effort it took to pull back from the curve of his neck. When she met his eyes, the green was lighter than normal, blind with lust and reflecting only her. Like nothing else existed for him. As it should be.

"Baby." He crooned to her, his hands coming up to grasp her as he flipped them, coming above her. His hands reached and grasped under her knees bending them upward, spreading her wide as his hips snapped against her driving deeper inside her.

Hermione writhed under him, trying to open her legs wider, trying to clench her pussy harder on his cock. Yes, this is what she had wanted. Harry was driving the breath from her each time his cock split her, every single one of her nerves tightening.

He leaned over her, and she was practically bent in two, her hands scrambling for his skin, nails sharp and pulling at him. Harder. Faster. More.

His cock withdrew each time with a wet sound, her pussy dripping as he fucked her. He was so close, his face near hers, their breath mingling while they slammed together harder as if they might become one. The brightness of his gaze was so mesmerizing, clear, and animalistic, not wavering or blinking.