chapter one - SHE'S A DEMON!?

After a long evening of fighting Rui lower rank five and his fake family then Tanjiro and them came across to a beautiful demon.

They couldn't tell if she was a upper rank or a lower rank demon but she was a beauty.

"My, my, my. What a sight. Damn. Poor Rui and his fake family being killed by Slayers and Hashira's? Awe how cute~"

You said in a teasing voice when you knew that one of the other demons might come to find you but they didn't.

As you disappeared before Tanjiro could hit his katana on you.

Though none of them knew that you couldn't be killed by a katana or any type of Japanese sword or kind.

When you got back with a smile seeing Rui dying and his fake family Muzan knew the news was bad.

"Muzan~ lower moon five and his pathetic fake family is dead. You told me to come report it to you after what a tragic thing that Douma has done which is leave without saying a word to you."

"Hmm, thank you Kaori. My precious upper rank."

You heard him say under his breath which made you to smile when Douma came back from having a nice meal by eating women.

"My, my, my. What a pleasant surprise for you to be back here, Douma? Muzan was looking for everyone to be here for another meeting but you were out how unfortunate."

You said with a smirk on your lips as you said those words to Douma who wanted to take you away from Muzan.

"Nah ah ah. You cannot touch me. I'm not interested in those who eat women.. like ewww that's gross."

You said that after you had a good laugh just to see Douma upset in anger.

He really didn't like what you said to him when he wanted to pull you by the wrist when you caught his hand and held his wrist in a tight grip.

"Never and I mean it. NEVER ever touch me again, got it Douma? Good. I'll be in my room Muzan if your looking for me."

"Of course, I'll know where to find you go ahead my precious."

When you went back to your room then you pushed the door open for it to slide as you entered and closed it again.

Yes, you were a princess in your life that none could recognize or smell you as an upper rank demon but here with Muzan and the others you were a prostitute waiting for human men and women to come by your room.

Muzan knew that you were doing this to kill them at the end of them arriving for sex with you.

But sometimes he feels jealous when other men talk with you or want to have sex with you in your room that you end up killing them not being satisfied.

Timeskip: men coming to your room

Of course Douma wanted to go see where the hell you went but he couldn't since your bedroom door was locked so he went back to his room.

After an hour or something you came out with a smile on your face as you saw that Akaza came to you real quick.

"Muzan wants to see you in his room. It's important."

"Hmm, okay then. Don't let anyone go into my room it's a bit bloody in there if you know what I mean."

You said as Akaza nodded and closed your room door locking it when you walked past Douma's room he was calling your name out but you refused.

When you arrived at Muzan's room then you gave it a quick knock as you put your daily smile on.

You did hear a young woman's voice her giggling and laughing which made you feel jealous.

As a upper rank demon you get jealous quite easily but Muzan then got up from his bed to come open the door to see you standing there.

"What now? Kaori? Did Akaza send you?"

"Yes, yes he did. He told me that you wanted to see me for some important thing. Seems like you were running into business again I think I'll come again late-"

"No, it's fine. You can come now just wait a second."

Muzan said as he got his clothes back on and told the girl to leave of course she wanted to stay but she left right away.

"Alright, come in."

When you walked inside and Muzan closed the door behind you then you sat next to him on his bed.

"So? What is it?"

"sigh well Douma seems to have an interest in you and wants to have sex with you."

"No, I'll not do such things with him. He's done horrible things to my family why would I ever want to have sex with him?"

Muzan knew you were a princess and a prostitute doing both at the same time since later you have another round with men coming to you.

"Later I have more coming to my room they want some more with me. Muzan I can't concentrate when you're getting so jealous of the men coming to my room to meet with me."

You said calmly to him in a calm voice as he looked at you and groaned about it.

"Fine! I won't get jealous. So with Douma?"

"No, just tell him I'm not that desperate for him. I have other matters to attend tonight so I'm not interested in him but more for a certain demon who enjoys my company."

That was too obvious with the way you made it sound like and Muzan just looked at you.

He knew it was about him when you saw the light pink blush on his ears that made it so true.

"Muzan? Do you-"

"No, it's nothing. You can go now. They're probably all waiting for you."

"... yes they are. I should get going."

You said as you left his room to go back to yours to see a line of them with a smirk you opened your bedroom door and let them all in.

Though after a few minutes you went to see Daki who was sleeping with someone.

"Hey, I think Muzan has a crush on me?"

"Kaori? You think? It's been obvious most of the time. Or unless he made it so obvious to you?"

"Yeah, I've already done my round of killing threw them all out."

"How many?"

"About 37?"

"Damn.. so Muzan-sama is getting jealous?"

"Yeah.. but he won't admit it. He's jealous that Douma wants to have sex with me."

"Gross for Douma."

Daki said you both talked for a while before you left and went back to your room to sleep.

Though you know that tomorrow is going to be a hell of a day.