chapter nine - timeskip

The next morning at 12a.m. you and Muzan were both talking and laughing in his bedroom while Mayumi and Haruki.

Both girls at thirteen years old decided to try something out on their own all the others were asleep in their bedrooms.

"Haru, mind if we try something that my daddy and your Nee-san are doing?"

"So you want to have sex with me?"

"Yeaah! We're both demons, so why not?"

"Sure! We can try. Just lock your door and put the soundproof walls on."

|Warning!!!|⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞🔞🔞 please be careful when reading!!

When Mayumi locked her bedroom door and put the soundproof walls on then Haruki pushed Mayumi onto Mayumi's bed.

"Oh? So you want to top?"

"I'll try.."

"Or I can top and you can bottom on this round?"

"Please?"

Haruki asked Mayumi with a plead in her voice as she said that.

Though as Mayumi got up and pushed Haruki onto the bed then they were busy making out like crazy.

When Mayumi broke the kiss then she lifted Haruki's shirt up to expose her bra her laced bra which made Mayumi's panty tighten around her pussy.

"Damn.. your sister allows you to wear laced underwear?"

"She wears it so she decided we can wear laced underwear. And you?"

"Same."

Mayumi said as she went back to lifting Haruki's shirt up to the point where she took it off and threw it on the ground.

When Mayumi felt and touched her everywhere then she decided to lift Haruki's skirt up to see if she leaked through her panty.

"Damnn, I'm gonna have so much fun with your body."

Mayumi said with a lick to her lips as Haruki let a squeal out of her mouth when Mayumi said that to her.

Though as she lifted Haruki's skirt up and spreaded her legs open to smell her pussy juices she licked her lips again.

"Mmn, I'm going to have so much fun with you Haru~"

Mayumi said with a smirk on her lips.

Just as Mayumi looked at Haruki with a smirk then she nosed at Haruki's panty which let her moan a few shrilled ones out.

"Aghh! Feeels sooo good~ Mayummmi!!!"

Haruki moaned out as her legs opened and closed everytime Mayumi was nosing at Haruki's panty to feel her pussy leaking.

"You smell so good baby, damn are you about to cum or squirt?"

"A-a bit of bottth!!!!"

Haruki said as her breath hitched halfway again as she felt her pussy getting real tight and she squirted in her panty and farted with.

"Is your stomache okay?"

"I-I think so? Oh wait.. I forgot to use the bathroom yesterday when we came over."

"Haru? You want to use it now before we continue?"

"Please oh god my stomach..."

Haruki said groaning about her stomach.

"Uh one problem, my bedroom doesn't have a bathroom but you can use my closest?"

"Thanks, help me up or I'm shitting on your bed."