chapter ten - good news

The next morning at 2a.m. you and Muzan were talking about getting married sometime real soon.

But then Muzan heard Akaza coming to his room to come see him.

"Muzan-sama. Douma went out again.."

"groans when will he ever decide to stay here where his wife can't worry about her own husband. If she starts worrying and crying blame it on Douma."

Muzan said as Akaza went off.

"Douma sure doesn't know when to stay put he'll be a father real soon and if he doesn't stsy put she might divorce him."

Muzan heard you say to him with a serious expression on your face Muzan knew what you were saying was correct.

But they'll have to see or hear it later today.

Timeskip: when douma returned

When Douma came back to see his upset crying wife looking at him with her pleading eyes he just gave her a few kisses before they both fell onto his bed.

"Sssh, don't cry baby. I'm sorry honey, really. I didn't mean to leave you on your own in bed."

"You left me here craving for you to eat me out. She's kicking my pussy hard making me want to moan."

"Needy?"

"A lot, thanks to you leaving me here in pain. I needed you here by my side but you weren't here when I woke up to the sudden urge to feel your tongue deep in my pussy."

"Damn baby, alright let me lock our door then I can help you out on this? Alright."

"Yeah! That'd be wonderful. You seriously need to stay by my side. No more going out until she's born."

"Alright love."

Douma said with a smile as he locked the door and pulled your skirt up to show your leaking panty which he pulled off and threw it on the ground.

"You want to sit on my face?"

"Please?"

Which Douma layed on their bed as his wife lifted her skirt up and sat on her husband's face feeling his tongue deep in her pussy maming her moan.

It wasn't long that she squirted down his throat Douma pushed his wife's legs wide apart to see her squirting down his throat.

"Nnngh! Honey! Don't do that to me~"

She moaned out to him.

When he licked deeper she moaned and squirted again but her stomache felt a bit upset and felt like something else was coming out instead.

"I need to use the bathroom now."

When Douma gave one more lick then he picked her up with her panty pulling them back on and let her skirt fall.

"Alright then, into my closest we go. Sorry that there aren't any toilets in here in my room."

"It's fine dear, but I seriously need to go or I might squeeze one out on your bed."

When Douma opened his closest doors and pulled your panty and skirt down so you could sit.

Then Douma heard his stomach to growl of pain you giggled a bit to know he might let a fart out.

"Love, is your stomach okay?"

"I think I ate too much women this morning. Oh god."

"Pants and boxers off now."

His wife told him when he took both his pants and boxers off putting them to aside to sit.

"Aghh! Oooh!"

"Mmhn, she's making mama to poop in peace. Douma, honey?"

"Yeah? Good god my stomach."

"Are you sure your stomach is okay? Need some help?"

"Spread your legs if you want to help me?"

That gave her 2 seconds and her poop came flying out in a matter of minutes when Douma saw this he kissed her lips lovingly.

Of course when Douma saw how his wife got up to put her panty and skirt on then she decided to help her husband by sucking him off.

Timeskip: after they did that

With Muzan and Kaori in bed either cuddling or having another round of sex.

Both Mayumi and Haruki could hear Muzan and Kaori having sex even though both girls had finished having sex three times.

"Mmgh, Muzan! Stop that tickles!! Haah~"

You moaned out as he just kissed your lips in a silent kiss when Kokushibo walked in on them having sex.

"Muzan-san there's a report that came in just now."

Kokushibo upper rank one said without giving them a warning that he came inside of Muzan's room.

They had the blanket over them still having sex even if Kokushibo was standing there.

Muzan had to groan to feel you squeezing as Kokushibo had left his room closing the door behind him.

"Kaori, your squeezing a bit too tight. Loosen up baby, sssh. Relax. It's just us in my room now loosen up relax."

"Nnngh~ aghhh! I love you. And I'm excited to get married to you."

"Me too baby, me too princess."

Muzan said with his usual smirk on his lips when he whispered something very dirty in your ear that made your pussy even wetter than before.

"Muzan Kibutsuji! How could you!!"

You said saying his full name when he kissed your lips in a sweet kiss having you riding his cock.

"You sure are still needy for me. Cute."

"This isn't cute at all. So stop calling me cute!?"

You said when he kissed your lips again to feel your breasts in both his hands flicking your nipples.

"M-muzan! You know that I'm sensitive there~"

You moaned out as he felt your breath against his neck when he flicked your nipples again.

Muzan was now teasing you at this point which was getting worse when you lifted yourself up from his cock and with a loud slam down again.

"Are you sure your still needy for me? Hm?"

"O-oh shut up! Aghh! Cumming!!! Ahhh!"

You moaned out as you lifted up and squirted on his cock heavily.

"You little whore."

"Only yours~"

"I love you, so much. Damn.. your still leaking cum so bad."

"D-d-do something about it. I'm waiting for you."

You said to Muzan with your hole open for him to do something about it when you felt his tongue inside you moaned.

Now he was sucking and eating you out so good your hands let it go of your hole and Muzan's tongue went deeper.