chapter six - Muzan, you wanted to speak with me?

The same evening after you had killed those women then Muzan was in his lab which he was waiting to speak with you.

"Muzan? You wanted to talk with me?"

"Hm, yes come in. Close the door behind you."

As you closed the door behind you then you saw how Muzan was still busy with what he was doing.

"So, what exactly did you want to talk with me about? I'm in a hurry."

"Well about yesterday."

"What about it? If it's about what I think you want to talk with me about then I'll take my leave."

"What? About your jealousy?"

"You know why I get jealous easily."

"Is there a reason behind it?"

"Muzan! Ugh! You know what."

"What?"

"I'll take my leave and cancel my sessions then go back home. See you hopefully never again."

You said as you left his lab and cancelled your sessions then told Nakime that you'll be leaving and not returning anytime soon.

"Why? What happened?"

"Had an argument with him. I won't be returning anytime soon or maybe never again. But keep my room's door closed and don't let any other demon go in that room or they'll have to come see me."

"Don't you have like uhh traps in there?"

"Yeah. But you just have to close and lock my door."

You told Nakime as you went back to your palace again staying there and not even bothered to go back to Muzan and them.

Timeskip: back to the palace

You were sitting in your throne room all relaxed while your sister had went for her nap time.

Everything was all peace and quiet for a while before things would get noisy again.

Though you cancelled plans with the Hashira's and Slayers who wanted to know from you about a mission or something again.

But things were a bit tight at the palace you weren't in the mood to see people of your kingdom.

Though Samiko Uzui decided to come on her own to the palace the royal guard told you that it's only Samiko.

"Hey, what's bothering you? Nakime told me that you won't go back."

"Mhm, yeah I did tell her such. Nothing's bothering me."

"Something is bothering you. Just tell me it's just the two of us here."

Samiko said with her gentle smile.

"Ugh fine. We had an argument in his lab and he brought up my jealousy and... I'm falling in love."

"Kaori, are you leaving that all out that you don't want to be near him for a while?"

"Yeah.. I don't want them to come looking for me. And same with your husband he might come by."

"He told us that maybe tonight he'll come see you if you're doing okay."

Samiko said with a normal smile and the smile that you knew basically.

Though as the two of you continued talking then Samiko went back to her home with her husband and three wives who were waiting for her to return.

You knew that the demons will come looking for you...

On second thought that never happened they never came to look for you they just stayed at the Infinity Castle.

Later that evening...

When you heard the doors go open of the throne room you looked up to see them entering without Muzan present.

"Hi everyone, upper and lower ranks. So did Muzan sent you lot to me? To come and see if I'm doing fine?"

"Yeah he did send us Kaori. Yeah he did."

Katsumi Mori said with a slight smile on her face when she said those words to Kaori.

"Hmm, that's interesting to hear. Are there any new girls going to him anymore?"

"No, not anymore. They all stopped coming to him and he told them to never come to him again."

Katsumi told you honestly as she has a lot of respect for you and has seen what you were able to do.

Though the next day might be a lot worse for both you and Muzan since you both have that argument to figure out and talk about.

But that might only happen later in the week or something.

Though your people have been in constant worry to see you this upset which you normally aren't.

But the upper and lower ranks decided to stay with you for a while before they have to go back to the Infinity Castle.

Or Muzan might go looking for them all and to ask them to come back or their'll be consequences and they'll all be in big trouble with him.

Like usual which it isn't normal of them to be in trouble with Muzan.. especially when it comes to Douma.

He's always in trouble with Muzan and it comes with you being teased or harrassed by Douma himself.

But he still gets into a lot of trouble from Muzan which isn't that rare of Douma.

Though the girls and guys were all getting their hair played with by Haruki Nakashima.

By your seven year old sister who's giggling at how they react when she's playing with their hair.

With Daki she complimented the little girl and she gave Daki a big old hug with a kiss to her cheek as she got a smile from the girl.

Nakime got a flower and a hug from your sister who told Nakime to smile more.

Katsumi got a big hug from Haruki and had an interesting conversation with her.

While Kokushibo enjoyed her company when she did his hair he really loved it with her playing around.

Douma didn't do anything funny to your sister and allowed her to play with his hair.

But that was until you heard Muzan's voice and Mayumi's enter your throne room.

Which you went to go somewhere else real quick without Muzan to know that you were in the throne room.

Instead you went onto the balcony pushing past by your curtains to stand there on the balcony without him knowing.

He never came back to see where you'd went off to but the other demons did leave a note for you.