chapter eight - what is happening?

The next morning two of the upper ranks came to see you and talk out to you about Muzan feeling worried.

"Nakime? Katsumi? What are you both doing here? I-I thought the others were coming with today?"

"Hm, oh no. They all decided to stay back for a while. We came to talk to you about something important."

"Oh. Sure thing, come in. Now that we're alone in my throne room we can talk. Haruki is still asleep since you both decided to come at 3a.m."

You said with a laugh afterwards.

Though when the three of you sat down together to talk then both Nakime and Katsumi mentioned about how Muzan wants to tell you the truth and all that stuff.

"He does? You both do realize that I don't want to talk to him at all."

"Yeah, but he wants to apologize as well for saying all those things to you. He wants you back at the Infinity Castle he misses your presence being there."

Katsumi said when you went to go fetch your sleeping sister wrapped in her blanket and the three of you went back.

When Akaza saw that Nakime and Katsumi brought you back and you had your sister in your arms who was still asleep.

"Hey, welcome back. It's been a while since we saw you. He's waiting in your room but if you see a dead demon girl she was in your room but got killed..."

"Ugh! I told them that there are traps in my room. Some nerve.." 

"Does Muzan know about those traps?"

You smiled at what Akaza said and laughed a bit before answering his question.

"No, he doesn't know about my traps in there. I'll go lay my sister down with Mayumi in her room then... then I might try talking to the asshole."

You said with a forced smile on your face as you went to Mayumi's room to see her asleep as you laid your sister wrapped in her blanket next to Mayumi.

"Ugh! Now I have to go talk to the asshole in my room..."

You said in your thoughts which Nakime and the others were giggling and laughing when you stepped out of Mayumi's room.

They heard your thoughts but Kokushibo was with Muzan in your room in case you'd start to bite them.

Which was the worst idea from who again you don't even know who the f*ck came up with such a f*cked up idea.

Most likely to be Douma who had thought of such an idea to keep Kokushibo with Muzan in your room.

Does he even realize that you might bite them both? No, he doesn't know that since he's an idiot that he wouldn't dare to get close to you.

He did once and almost got his penis bit off and chopped by you for being so violent and cursing at him with no remorse.

As you got to your room there you spotted the asshole and Kokushibo talking.

At this point you don't want to talk with him... but the girls told you to get it over and done with so you won't have to go through it again.

"You wanted to talk to me?"

You asked Muzan who looked up to see you and Muzan went closer to see how beautiful your eyes were still.

"What? Is it something that has to do with my face?"

"No, it's not that. Your still beautiful as ever."

Muzan said complimenting you with his smile that you looked away from him.

You love this man so much.. but you have a slight feeling that this has been planned by Douma.

"So? What did you want to talk with me about? I've got only this amount of time then I'm leaving."

"Listen to me, I know you're still mad at me for having that stupid argument in my lab but.. those girls meant nothing to me not the way you do to me."

"So? I'm nothing to you?"

"Kaori, that's not what I mean. You aren't that ... your special to me. You're my precious jewel your my loveable strong replacement of Douma. Can't you tell what I'm trying to tell you?"

"That you love me? Muzan?"

Then he leaned in to hold onto you before he saw Douma behind you to kiss your lips.

You've always wanted him to take that first real kiss from you.. you wanted to be his first kiss and not anyone else's and that is why you did become his first kiss.

"Did Douma plan this?"

"Yeah, aee you mad?"

"Not at you. But at him. He knows what this can cause him to be in... I mean last time I bit his penis and chopped it off it's probably still growing back?"

You said with no emotion in your voice when you said those words to Douma.. he gulped at your words he doesn't want to be there again.

"Uhhh! I got to go!!!!"

"Where? My love, where are you going?"

His wife said.. his very pregnant wife said.

"Sami... hi baby."

"Your coming with me and we're going back to bed."

His wife said though you knew her as one of your maids who got her pregnancy leave about a year ago.

You could tell that this was her reason that she took pregnancy leave was all that she could be with her husband.

Though Muzan was now being sorry for what Douma has been doing to you he was very sorry.

You could feel on how sorry he was when you gave him a kiss to his lips to shut him up.

But that kiss was more and he took you with him to his bedroom to continue further on.

Though the human girls and women were waiting outside of Muzan's bedroom door that was locked.

They couldn't hear what was happening on the inside of his bedroom but the others knew exactly.

As Mayumi was so excited that she kissed Haruki on the lips.