chapter three - what are you doing?

The next week you returned in the evening back to the Infinity Castle very late but it didn't matter or even bother with some people...

It might only be the Slayers that have some kind of problem with you being a princess and demon.

Though you don't care about what they think since being a princess is everything that any other girl could possibly dream of.

Even if it means that it has some problems and issues to be solved afterwards like Slayer problems.

Them getting their noses into your business which they aren't allowed to do that as such.

Which does get some people pretty pissed when their being nosy and asking someone of their own business.

Timeskip: back to the Infinity Castle

When you returned to the Infinity Castle after being busy the whole day as you passed by Nakime.

"Kaori, it's so good to see you again back here. How'd it all go this morning?"

"Nakime, same goes for me so good to see you again looking good with such a smile. It went okay. Not the best.."

"Hmm, I see that then. Looking for Muzan?"

"Yeah, where is he at the moment. We still need to talk."

"He's in his lab, I think."

Nakime said as you went to see his door was halfway open just to push and go inside but you saw something that was not to your liking.

"Mmmn, see you later Muzan~"

The girl said though it wasn't the same one that you killed but when she passed by you she was in your room killed.

"Muzan, can we talk?"

"Huh? You're back so soon. I thought you were coming back later?"

"Things ended quite early for me. Anyways, why do those women always have sex with you?"

"Are you jealous? I mean if you are then just say so."

It took you a moment to look Muzan in the eyes when he said that to you about being jealous.

You aren't a jealous woman but Muzan can tell you are super jealous of these women who have kissed him.

"...."

"So? Are you jealous of them?"

"... YES I F*CKING AM SO WHAT!? I'VE BEEN WANTING TO... kiss you so bad."

The last part was whispered so low that Muzan had to ask you again to repeat yourself.

"I've wanted to have my first kiss with you. To be the one to kiss you... but all those women have kissed you and know the feeling of having their first kiss."

You said pretty much fed up but then Akaza came to interfere the two of you right away.

"Not now, Akaza. Come back later."

"Of course."

When Akaza left back to his room you stood there and wanted to leave when Muzan kissed your lips again.

This time Douma saw who you were talking about that whole time in your room... you were talking about Muzan.

But Douma has never seen it that way the way you see things but you love him you really do.

You're not sure if he loves you back or if he's trying to make you feel better.

You have a slight feeling that something just isn't right over here and that thing might get even worse.

When Douma continued staring then he left and Muzan broke the kiss with you that he was sharing.

Niether of you spoke about that kiss and you returned back to your room closing the door to make sure you won't ever speak about that with him.

Timeskip: 1a.m.

It was 1a.m. and you were still wide awake wanting to do something.. maybe you'll start singing again like the old times with your mother.

Those memories crushed you badly of how your mother would sing with you different songs.

And you decided on the song of "Colors" by Halsey.

"Your little brother never tells you but he loves you so
You said your mother only smiled on her TV show
You're only happy when your sorry head is filled with dope
I hope you make it to the day you're 28 years old"

"You're dripping like a saturated sunrise
You're spilling like an overflowing sink
You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece
And now you're tearing through the pages and the ink"

"Everything is blue
His pills, his hands, his jeans
And now I'm covered in the colors
Pulled apart at the seams
And it's blue
And it's blue"

"Everything is grey
His hair, his smoke, his dreams
And now he's so devoid of color
He don't know what it means
And he's blue
And he's blue"

"You were a vision in the morning
When the light came through
I know I've only felt religion when I've lied with you
You said you'll never be forgiven 'til your boys are too
And I'm still waking every morning but it's not with you"

"You're dripping like a saturated sunrise
You're spilling like an overflowing sink
You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece
And now you're tearing through the pages and the ink"

"Everything is blue
His pills, his hands, his jeans
And now I'm covered in the colors
Pulled apart at the seams
And it's blue
And it's blue"

"Everything is grey
His hair, his smoke, his dreams
And now he's so devoid of color
He don't know what it means
And he's blue
And he's blue"

"You were red and you liked me 'cause I was blue
But you touched me and suddenly I was a lilac sky
And you decided purple just wasn't for you"

"Everything is blue
His pills, his hands, his jeans
And now I'm covered in the colors
Pulled apart at the seams
And it's blue
And it's blue"

"Everything is grey
His hair, his smoke, his dreams
And now he's so devoid of color
He don't know what it means
And he's blue
And he's blue"

"Everything is blue
Everything is blue
Everything is blue
Everything is blue"

You knew a lot of songs that your mother once sang to you but you couldn't sing them in front of your sister.