Riptide x Tsunami

He really wanted to see Tsunami.
It was months since they had seen each other so he had a reason but it was weird to want to see her so badly. Was it just because Tsunami was a friend that respected him and cared for him that made him feel this way or was it something else? Was it love? He had no idea, it was a warm feeling in his heart that always tingled when he saw her. He was battling the rain as he flew to Jade Mountain Academy to see Tsunami. She did send for him and he was ecstatic when he saw it. However, the rain seemingly didn't want him to come to the school but that didn't matter. The world was always against him and it won't win against him this time. He needed to see Tsunami but he didn't know what for, he just wanted to see her to talk to her. It was so nice to talk to her like the water on his scales. It just... it felt like he needed to say something to her. He wanted to say how important she was to his life and how he cared for her and... loved her? He landed onto the entrance of Jade Mountain Academy and shook off the rain as he went into the academy. Was this what this feeling was; love? He didn't know but it felt... perfect for this feeling to be love. It felt exactly like love should feel like from how his heart races when he sees her, he thinks about her all the time and he gets easily flustered around her. He walked through the hallways and dragonets were in the hallway, talking to one another and after a while, he saw Tsunami. It took a moment for her to see him since she was in the prey center trying to get the animals to stay but the world suddenly had a light to it when she saw him.

"Riptide!" exclaimed Tsunami and she coiled her tail around his. "Tsunami, i'm so happy to see you!" replied Riptide, giving her a smug grin. He wanted to tell her he loved her but he felt like she might reject him and that would break his heart. However, they could still be friends, right? He shouldn't be sad if she rejects him, he should be happy she is doing what she wants. He couldn't control her. He needed to say it otherwise what's the point of loving her if he never confessed his love and didn't know if she loved him back. "Tsunami, can we go somewhere private. I need to tell you something," said Riptide, motioning to a cave. "Oh, uh- sure," she responded and they went into the cave.
The door closed and it was time to say it.
"I love you, Tsunami," said Riptide, fidgeting with his talons. Tsunami looked at him with an aghast face. "I-i... love you too," those words made Riptides despair fade into happiness that filled him so much it felt like it could burst out and flood the who,e continent. He wanted to fly with Tsunami forever from all the happiness and the paths that trailed out of this moment fell in Riptide's mind and one of the paths consisted of having dragonets with Tsunami. He blushed at that possible path. She wrapped her wings around him and kissed him. Riptide blushed so hard his head became pink and the thought that flooded his head were, "SHE'S REALLY KISSING ME?!" She pulled apart her mouth and he could tell she was trying to hide the fact she was embarrassed from how she strained a smile and she was blushing a lot. Her eyes couldn't make eye contact with him and he felt sad that she felt embarrassed so he kissed her back. He closed his eyes and felt her scales against his. He pulled apart his mouth from hers and he gave a smug grin. She stared at him with a 'don't give me that face' look. "You're adorable, Tsunami," whispered Riptide in Tsunami's ear. Her ears perked up and she cried, No i'm not!" And she averted her gaze from him but he could see she was blushing. His wings wrapped around Tsunami and hers wrapped around his.
"You're the best dragon i've ever known." He managed to get her to blush.
The world was spinning into new paths for Riptide.
This was his moment. The best moment in his life.