Sundew x Willow

A dragon was sitting by the ocean where a semi-sun was planted in the middle of the horizon, creating a warm glow on her figure. The sky was orange faded to blue and Willow was sitting beside her. "Nice sunset, isn't it?" said Willow, smiling. Sundew got the ick. Her brain continuously kept knotting like a blanket whenever she was with Willow. It was a good feeling that came through her though, like jittery caterpillars crawling over her. "Yeah," replied Sundew, sitting back and relaxing. She had never had a good day like this when she was in the LeafSilk kingdom. She was always busy trying to get everything back in order again after the whole situation with the othermind. But being with Willow, it felt like a dream. She had an idea but it felt silly in her head.
She voiced it anyway. "Would you like to dance with me?" asked Sundew, covering her face with her talons. She peeks through the lines out of them and saw a genuine smile on Willow's face. She loved her face. It was so adorable. "Of course." Willow got up from the sand and let out a talon. "Come on." Sundew agreed hastily and began dancing with her. She felt so weird in this moment like her heart was glowing. It was just her and Willow. "Is this your practice for the ball?" asked Willow. Sundew blushed and averted her gaze. "You want to come with me?" replied Sundew. Willow immediately brought Sundew into an embrace, wrapping her wings around Sundew and holding her tight. Sundew was even redder now. It was hard to breathe for Sundew but the good feelings exploded inside her. She couldn't even bring herself to speak. "Yes, i will," said Willow. Sundew felt an enormous amount of happiness. She really wanted to say some very bad words to embrace the moment. Instead she said, "Thank you so much, Willow." Willow stared at her as if Sundew just became an actual sundew. "I would do this for you any time, Sundew," and she wrapped her wings around her tighter, shielding Sundew from the problems and weirdness of the world. It was just her and Willow, together where they should be. Sundew laid her head on Willow's chest and they both sat down to the ground. It was so cozy nuzzling herself in Willow's chest.
Sundew's eyes closed.
She was asleep now.

The next morning, she was in her bed and she sighed. Today was the day when the ball was. Sundew spent the day helping with problems in the Leafsilk kingdom and the hives oligarchy. When it was sunset, she got up and put on a cape with diamonds imbedded in the sides which was glittery and had stars on it. She liked the way the night dragons looked in Pyrrhia so she wanted to replicate that style. However, she hated the glitter. It felt like she was just trying to attract attention there and it was so unnerving. It felt too childish as well. The cape was the only thing she had though so she went with it. Sundew also had a veil on which was better than a tiara, she thought. It matched the cape too so that was that. She remembered the day they had to disguise as dragons from Jewel Hive and she smiled.
She couldn't imagine how beautiful Willow would look like at the ball.

She was at the entrance of the ball and gorgeous dragons like hivewings, silkwings, and leafwings with capes and tiaras and masks and veils and other accessories were walking or flying to the entrance. The building was shaped like a dome and there were no windows. There was two entrances at two sides, opposite to each other. The dome was dark purple and had rainbow streaks around it. Sundew couldn't see Willow anywhere near the entrance so she went in to find her if she were there. Music came into Sundew's ears, a song called, "Angel." There was a long dining table consisting of food like berries, octopuses, meat from boars, leaves, plants, and more. There was also flavoured drinks from fruits and veggies.

And there was Willow near the drinks.

Sundew's heart skipped a beat.
A huge amount of paths came from this moment in her head, flooding it. What should she do first? Sundew went over to Willow and saw her. She looked ABSOLUTELY beautiful with her yellow cape with suns along it with obsidian on the places where the yellow dandelion petals were and the yellow masquerade mask looked glittery and pretty on Willow's light green. Willow didn't notice her at first as she focused on her drink but when she did, Willow kissed her on the cheek. Her heart was beating so fast now. She felt like she could fly for ages from all the happiness exploding inside her like fireworks. She didn't even care if some dragons stared. The only thing that existed in her mind was Willow right now. "H-hey Willow," stammered Sundew, scratching her neck. Willow smiled her most beautiful smile and asked, "Ready to dance?" Sundew nodded and Willow dragged her to the dance floor and started dancing with her, swaying her along. Sundew felt so weird at this moment but in a good way. Her heart pounded against her chest so fast, it begged to just pop out and kill Sundew. Sundew twirled and went back to swaying. Willow twirled and Sundew smiled. The song changed to a slow dance song and Sundew rested her chest on Willow's, slowing the swaying. It felt so nice to be here with Willow. Just her and Willow, together. She had an idea. Sundew leaned forward to Willow's face. The disco lights above shone rainbows on her face. Sundew kissed her passionately on her lips. She closed her eyes and took in the moment. She pulled apart and Willow smirked. "Someone's getting flirtatious," stated Willow.

After the party ended, Sundew invited Willow to stay at her house and they flew there. "I love spending time with you," said Willow, resting her head on Sundew's shoulder. "Me too," said Sundew. "I really mean it. You're my one true love." Willow poked Sundew's snout and said,"Aww, you're so sappy."
"I'm just being me."
"I know and it's adorable."
"Hey! I'm not that adorable."
"Yes you are," said Willow, laughing. Willow's figure had moonlight making her look even more pretty. Sundew smiled. She wished this moment would last forever. The sky was black with blue fading in from the bottom. The poison jungle was empty of dragons but full of nature. Stars in the night sky shined white but none could shine brighter than Willow, the best dragon she has ever met. "I think we should sleep," said Sundew, yawning. "I never knew you ever wanted to sleep or eat or do anything," replied Willow, flicking her tongue out. " Sundew groaned. "I do eat and sleep and do stuff," she said. Willow stared at her with a 'Are you sure?' look. "Okay, maybe sometimes not but i still love you and i will do anything for you," stated Sundew and she laid down. Willow laid down with her, nuzzling her snout into Sundew's neck.
Her eyes closed.
Oh, i love you so much, Willow.