Icicle

Icicle couldn't sleep. She spent all night thinking of ways she could get out like killing everyone in the trial or breaking the window with a dragon and flying out of the ice kingdom. She hated everyone and everything. None of this was her fault, it was Queen Scarlets. She wished that she could finally be with Hailstorm again in the icewing palace. Could she? Yes, she was able to do anything because she was determined to do anything. She would spend infinite years trying to get out of this place. The icewing guard came into the gray coloured room and placed a tray of hawk in the room. The smell was so bad that she plucked her nose tightly. "Here's your food," the icewing guard said with a hoarse voice. She thought of a good idea. Icicle got up, closed the smooth brown door and the guard jumped in surprise. "You're pretty cute," said Icicle seductively, walking over to him and causing him to move towards the glass window. We only met," whispered the guard, panic in his voice. "What are you doing?" She pinned him to the wall and he froze with his back to the glass window. "I wonder what would happen if i..." she said as she kissed him and pushed him over the window, the glass breaking. The screams of terror were heard from the icewing guard and she realized that there were footsteps behind her. "What happened here?" growled the other guard who stepped into the room. 'Run,' she thought as she leaped into the sky from the broken window and the fresh air filled her snout. But she didn't have time to relish in the freedom, she had to flap her wings as hard as she could. She flapped her wings hard and she didn't glance at all back. She had to focus on getting to the icewing palace.
She saw a marketplace and led them to the streets and hid in the alleyway, hoping they wouldn't discover her in the trash bin she landed in. A hissing voice that seemed to be an icewings was near hers and looked around the alleyway. 'Don't check the trash bin. Don't check the trash bin,' repeated in her mind. The icewing didn't look in the trash bin and she felt relieved. However, she had to go to the icewing kingdom to see Hailstorm so she couldn't be relieved yet. She heard from guards talking in a conversation about Hailstorm being brought by Prince Winter. How dare he. He got to be in first place but when she tried getting Hailstorm, she gets imprisoned. That was so unfair and she really wanted to kill him and probably everyone in Pyrrhia. This was no time to get upset but he deserved to die and everyone else. When the icewings weren't heard and seen anymore, she flew into the sky and flew to the icewing palace. Hopefully, Icicle could find Hailstorm.

It was a long flight but she was determined to find Hailstorm. After a long while, she saw the approaching icewing palace and saw Hailstorm and a icewing with him. 'Hailstorm!' she thought brightly. No, not now, Icicle, she needed to pretend she was an icewing from the lower rankings that wanted to talk to Hailstorm. 'Hmm,' she thought as she spotted a paint shop near the market place. 'Perfect.' She flew down to it and found a dragon with no customers in the shop behind the cash register. The dragon jumped as he noticed her and before he could get away, she placed her claw on the artery on the dragon's neck and he was shivering in fear. "Don't you dare move or you will die," she whispered with a low tone. He nodded shakily and she said, "Give me the light blue paint and light purple paint right now. You're allowed to move but if you leave this shop, i will kill you," she stated sternly. The dragon moved towards the paint hastily and handed her the paint. She grabbed the paint and painted it on her, adding light blue paint to the edges of the horns and wings. She added light purple to the insides of the wings she had and her horns as well as dots speckled on her cheeks. This would have to do. She flew out of the shop and went to Hailstorm and the icewing. She landed on the ice floor and smiled, "Hello, Prince Hailstorm," she said as she bowed deeply. "Hello. Who are you?"" he asked. She knew that icewings names were sometimes based off animals in the Icewing kingdom so she scattered through the animals she learnt about from her parents. "I'm Penguin," Icicle replied, getting up from her bow. "I'd like to take you somewhere." He tapped his talon on his chin and then said, "Alright." She grabbed his claw and she led him to a place at the back of the ice kingdom. "Where is it?" She roared, pouncing on him and in position to slash his throat open. "AHH- PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" He cried, turning his neck away. He was so weak. "WHERE IS IT?" she roared louder. "I don't know! Just spare me!" He said. 'How dare he lie to me?' She thought as she held her claw to rip out his throat. "Say your last words," said Icicle.
There was a noise.
Footsteps?
"What is going on here?" asked a voice heard on the right side of Icicle. She snapped her neck to see the queen in front of her. Before she could speak, the queen rolled her off of Hailstorm and tied a fur band onto her snout and her claws.
'Shit,' she thought.

Now she was in the execution room. She didn't show any signs of fright as they stabbed a spear into her heart and she screamed in agony. She was left on the floor, dying.
Maybe she shouldn't have done all those bad things.
It was her fault.
She didn't do anything good for the rest of her time alive.