Character info and backstory

*Below are rough designs I made of Eimi

Name: Eimi Aoike (Sounds like Amy)Age: 14Guild Mark Location/color: Left Shoulder, light coral Pink

Age: 14
Guild Mark Location/color: Left Shoulder, light coral Pink

Ability/Magic: Water Dragon Slayer
- Has the traits of other Dragon slayers, but uses the element water. Her favorite water she's had is the fountain inside of Crocus Castle
- She is able to change the temperature of the water at will, even causing the water she makes to turn into ice. Of course she doesn't have the control that Gray does, so the most she can do is make giant spikes of Ice.
- Basic moves consist of Dragon roar, wing wave, tail whip
- Additional abilities include breathing underwater and she has begun learning echo location, though she isn't very good at it.
- She struggles to fight in dry climates, as she can't regain energy from the moisture(or lack there of) in the air. Her favorite places to fight are beaches and Caves.

Special moves (+difficulty):
- Water Dragon Swirling Waves (easy)
    - She creates a whirlpool of water that spirals and captures enemies and nearby items as well. This attack can be used outside of water but is more powerful when in an actual pool of water.
- Water Dragon Geyser (intermediate)
    - When activated, multiple ir even a singular pillar of water is shot from the ground like a concentrated geyser.
- Water Dragon Sea Serpent(difficult)
    - She creates a serpent made if water, it resembles the Dragon that taught her excluding it's wings

Physical description:
- Eyes: Blue (water like texture during Dragon Force)
- Hair color: Brown (a bit of blue color ends and flows like water during Dragon Force)
- Hair length and style: mid-upper back, straight but wavy when wet, curtain bangs that part in the middle with the rest of her hair. Half way up with a bead hair band covering the hairtie.

Exceed: Eimi gained an Exceed at the same time as Gajeel, while in Edolas. Eimi's Excced has a Calico design with vibrant light green eyes and is very soft spoken. She can be firm and very smart, easily making strategies. However, she is also easily distracted by small things, sometimes even overthinking. Her name is Catherine. She uses Aera magic like the other Excceds. She also has a human form, but rarely uses it as she can only maintain it for 5 minutes at a time.

Backstory:

          Eimi suffered so much, having been captured to be a foreign slave along with her brother. Eimi grew up in slavery, having been too young to remember how life was before. It was just a week before her escape that the brother had died, sacrificing his life for her. After her brother's death she knew she had to leave, and began to find an opening.

          Time Skip to about a week later, Eimi is able to escape into the woods, coming across a giant lake. Eimi tries to jump in to avoid capture, but fails. As she struggles to escape from the men's grasps, a dragon appears from the lake! The dragon saves the girl, and scares the men away. After putting the girl back onto solid ground, the Dragon reveals her name, Hydrodga. The dragon of Water... The dragon takes a liking to the girl and offers her not only a home, but to also teach her magic. Of course, having no one and nowhere else to turn to, she accepts.

          After training for a few years, her dragon, Hydrodga disappears on July 7th, year X777. She is left with a note, apologizing for the disappearance. Hydrodga informs Eimi of a guild in the South East of Fiore. Eimi sets her sights to it, the guild named Fairy Tail! She then follows Along with Team Natsu through the series events. Just before the S-Class trials, she disappears...I wonder where she went? The guild doesn't have much time to search for her as the main members soon after also disappear.