Chapter 3 | Middle School and The Mall

~Eimi's POV~

It had been a few days since Eimi woke up in Japan. Inko and Izuku have been so nice, helping her become used to life in this new world. Eimi was currently using Inko's old clothes from when she was younger, as hers were tattered. Inko promised to bring her to a place called 'The Mall' today! Apparently it's a giant building where people go to buy all kinds of things from food to clothes!

"Cath! Aren't you excited?! We're going to The Mall today!! It sounds so similar to the market! Inko said I'll get clothes, stuff for school, and even my own phone!" Eimi says, jumping up and down as she gets dressed, brushing her hair from its tangled bed mess. Catherine giggles, brushing her fur along with Eimi, "Yeah! It's so exciting! I'm glad I'll be able to go as well!"

The two left their room, and were greeted by the smell of breakfast. "Good Morning you two, ready for today?" Inko said, sounding extra chipper this morning. It seemed she had been enjoying Eimi and Catherine's company as of late.

"Good morning!" Cath and Eimi say in unison as they sit down at the table. Izuku was already eating, almost finished as he was rushing for school. "Good Morning!" He said quickly, showing his rush and haste. He had gotten used to both the girls living with him, but he still felt flustered at times when talking.

"We're super ready for today!" Eimi said, a giant grin plastered on her face. Inko hands Eimi and Cath their plates and they all begin to eat just as Izuku is cleaning up his plate. "Wow, seeing Izuku run around so much makes me nervous about school..." Eimi admits, sweat dropping as Izuku nearly slips on his way to put on his shoes. "Nah, you just don't wanna do any work" Cath jokes, calmly eating her breakfast.

"What?! That's so not true! I just don't like waking up early! That's all!" Eimi retorts with hmph at the end. Izuku says goodbye and leaves, leaving the girls and his mom alone. As soon as he had left, Inko cleaned up everyone's plates.

"Wonderful! Let's get going! We've got a lot to shop for!" She says, grabbing her purse and going to put on her shoes. Eimi and Cath of course followed along, their excitement and anticipation ever growing.

Eimi's stomach churned "Why are we here?" She asked, holding her stomach almost in anticipation. She knew what was about to happen. "Well, the mall is a good bit away, so we have to take the train if we want to get there sooner!" She says, climbing on, waiting for Eimi to follow.

Eimi hesitates, before Cath just pushes her in. "Come ON Ei! We don't have time for your existential crisis of dramatic motion sickness!" Eimi's knees instantly weaken, causing her to stumble. She grabs on to a nearby pole, but it's too late. She was on the train, and it's begun moving.

"Oh dear! Are you alright Eimi?" Inko asks, placing a hand gently on her back, rubbing a small circle. "She gets motion sickness on any moving vehicle, even on a surf board." Cath deadpans, patting Eimi's head.

The two comforted Eimi until the train stops. The dragon slayer was the first person off that train. Cath and Inko watched as The wizard hugs the ground, finally happy to be in solid ground. "You know, there are some medicine and patches that might help. We can try some things out to see what works, if anything does!"

Eimi looks at her, the excitement she felt earlier coming back while her stomach slows down to a calm. "Really?! Wow! You and Izuku weren't kidding! This place really is so much more advanced!" She jumps up, grinning. "Let's get going! I can't wait to see this mall you've been talking about!"

The girls walked, continuing their small talk along the way. It took roughly 10 minutes to get from the station to the mall. As soon as it was in view, The two Fairy Tail wizards stared in shock, jaws on the floor. They couldn't believe the size of it! It was as big as the Crocus castle!