Chapter 2 | Welcome to Japan

~Third Person~

The three stared at each other in silence, Izuku's words hung in the air. "What's Fairy Tail?"

The two wizards roared with laughter, Eimi doubling over while holding her stomach. "What's Fairy Tail?! Oh man! Now THAT's funny!" Eimi said between laughs, Catherine nodding.

"It wasn't a joke..." Izuku admitted, causing the two joyous wizards to calm down. "SERIOUSLY?!" shouted the exceed, "How could you not know What Fairy Tail is! It's the biggest and most famous Magic guild in all of Fiore!"

Izuku stared at them some more, still confused. "Fiore? where's that?" his mental questions were interrupted by a thought, just a hunch. "Do you guys..." He started, choosing his words carefully. "Do you guys know what Country you're in?"

The two girls stared at him, confused by his question. "Of course we do! we're in Fiore! so, what town are we in? Bosco? oh! I know! Hargeon!" Eimi stated, proudly. Catherine watched as the unknown boy seemed to realize something. "Um..." He began, showing a sympathetic look to them, "You might want to sit down for what I'm about to say."

~small time skip cause I'm feeling lazy~

"So...hold on. What? " Eimi says, her head throbbing from the new information. "So...you think we're in a whole new universe?" She asks, sharing a glance with Catherine.

"Yes, I do" Izuku says, nodding. He watches as both the girls seem to deflate, "DANG IT!!!" Eimi screams, frustrated from her situation. "Not again!! ugh!! And in the middle of a job too!!" Eimi says, holding her head as she groans in frustration. Catherine pats Ei's back, letting out an equally frustrated sigh. "Well, not much we can do right now." Catherine states.

Izuku pulls out his notebook, his excitement growing. "So, What's your world like?!" He asks, his eager questioning startling the two girls. "Do you guys have quirks? What kind of job were you doing earlier? What are the people like?!" He was shooting out questions faster than Jet could run!

"Well, I don't know what a quirk is, but we do have magic! Our world is full of magic actually, but only 10 percent of the population actually devote their lives to it! Most of the people are super nice, but there are some bad people. The job Cath and I were on was an investigation job. Some townspeople believed their town was cursed and asked us to fix it." Eimi answered, satiating his curiosity flawlessly, all those years doing interviews for Sorcerer Weekly paying off.

Izuku writes her answers ferociously. "So, what's your magic?" He asks, excited to learn even more about the two wizards. Eimi and Catherine smile, Standing up to show off their powers. "Well," Catherine starts, "I use Aera magic, which basically just lets me fly. I can also transform into a human form, but I can only hold it for 5 minutes at most." Catherine sprouts her wings, showing off her flight.

Eimi smiles, holding up her hand as a small ball of water appeared, swirling around. "I use Dragon Slayer Magic, specifically Water Dragon Slayer!" She puts her hand down, the water dissipating. Izuku stares, amazed. He quickly writes down all of the information they gave.

"So, tell us about your world!" Eimi says with excitement. Her and Catherine sit down on the bed, waiting for Izuku to finally answer his own questions. "I- Um- w-well..."He stutters, a little flustered from the sudden attention. "We don't have magic...but 80 percent of the population has something called a quirk. It's basically a super power."

"Do you have one?" Cath asks, Eimi nodding along, awaiting the answer. "Well, no...I'm part of the 20 percent without...I'm quirkless." His voice slowly begins to fail him. quieting down as he begins to wish to avoid the topic. "Oh..." Eimi and Catherine begin, Eimi gives Izuku a bright smile, "That's cool! that makes you more special, right? If the majority of people have powers, then those without are truly special people!"