Chapter 4 | His Origin Story

~Third Person POV~

The day seemed to pass by quickly for Eimi and Catherine. They had made it through 3 of the 7 classes they had. Before long it was time for lunch, Eimi's favorite period. 

"Mmmm" She melted as she took the first bite, "This was just what I needed after all that brain work! Man, my head hurts. I barely understood half of what that teacher was saying!" she sighs. 

"I'd be happy to help you when we get home." Izuku offers, nibbling on the lunch his mother packed. "Really?!" The female wizard asked, grinning. "Thank you so much!" She offers a smile, but it's soon interrupted when she hears an explosion. 

She looks to the door of the roof the group is eating on and sees the door fly open. The culprit of this action being revealed to be an angry looking ash blonde. He had sharp red eyes and a face that could honestly belong to a villain. "DEKU!!!!" The blonde screamed, the screaming loud enough to shake the whole building and wake the birds nearby. 

The blonde stomped over before grabbing Izuku's collar, pulling him from his seat. The food that had been on Izuku's lap earlier now spilled all over the ground. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" The angry boy yells, causing Cath and Eimi to cover their ears. The blonde still not noticing them continues, "I heard you were talking about being a hero again! Do you honestly think you're better than me?! You're a quirkless user who's only real use is being my punching bag! You're so inferior to me it's hilarious!" He rants, causing small explosions to go off right next to Izuku's face. 

Izuku was about to speak, but another voice came forward instead. Bakugo turned around, ready to kill whoever dared to oppose him. "Hey! Leave him alone! Quirk or not he'd make a better hero than you with that attitude!" Eimi, the opposer in question, says glaring at the boy. "The hell..." Bakugo starts, throwing Izuku to the ground as he turns to face Eimi. "The hell did you just say to me?!" His complete attention and anger now on this girl.

~Bakugo POV~

He stared at the new girl, He knew she would be strong as soon as he saw her, so why the hell is someone like her hanging around with that worthless piece of trash! His anger boiled, bubbling over the more he thought about it. "I'm gonna be the number one hero one day! Better than Allmight!" He says, as if it's routine. 

~Eimi's POV~

Eimi gave him a confused look, but quickly shook it off, deciding to just ask Izuku later. "I don't care what you think! Because I know that Izuku would be a better hero!" Her words seemed to anger the blonde even more, and she could tell. "I won't let you hurt my friend and get away with it! If you hurt him again I'll just have to beat you to a pulp!" The wizard threatened, she watched as those words caused the angry boy to explode. 

~Third Person POV~

Bakugo lunged at the girl, Shooting off explosions. Eimi dodged him, grabbing his wrist and shoving him to the floor. She had her knee pressed to his back, while she gripped both his wrists. He attempted to use another explosion but found ice on his hands. "I told you, leave him alone! I won't hesitate to protect my friends!" Her grip tightened when she said the word friends. 

Bakugo laid there, embarrassed. She had released him, letting him walk off. He seemed in shock and disappointed at the same time. Eimi sighed, thankful that the whole ordeal was finished. She turned to see Izuku still on the floor, he had been watching the whole thing in amazement. 

He felt so much warmth in his chest when she had called him her friend. It was the first time someone treated him so kindly, and helped him. He got up on his feet, and Eimi checked to see if he was injured. She sighed when she saw he was fine, The boy however was not actually fine. He had become quite flustered with how closely the girl stood to him.