Chapter 5| Let's Be Heroes!

"Catherine! Let's go after them!" Eimi shouts, as Catherine spreads her wings, latching onto The dragon slayer. The two of them taking off after Izuku and All Might.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls searched through the air, looking for their friend who got swept up with the Number one hero. They found him standing alone on a rooftop. The two of them landed, before running to Izuku, who sat alone. 

"Izuku! Are you ok? Where's All Might? Did he just leave you here?! seriously! That jerk!" Eimi said, spewing words as she looks around frantically. "Uh...Izuku?" She asks, realizing the look on her friends face. 

Catherine placed a paw on Izuku's leg, trying to comfort him. "Are you ok?" She asks, as Eimi sits down next to him. "So...What did you and him talk about?" the wizard asked, hoping to learn what had happened between the two. 

Izuku told the girls of the conversation, but left out the part of All Might's secret. This of course angered Eimi. "How dare he! Couldn't he have been nicer about it at least?!"  She thought to herself, glaring at the ground. 

"Don't listen to him Izuku! I know you could be an amazing hero! You can't give up yet!" The wizard said, hoping to comfort him at least a little bit. He gave her a weak smile, but it was obvious that her attempts didn't do much to help. 

"Thanks..." He began, wiping away a tear as he stands up. "Let's just head home." He finishes, walking towards the stairway door. Eimi and Catherine exchange a look, before following the freckled friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three of them were silent as they walked down the stairs, Eimi grumbled about how she'll beat up that old man if he sees him again. Their attention is peaked when they hear an explosion. Eimi looks outside a window, watching smoke rise into the air. "What's that? A villain?"

The two wizards look towards Izuku, his eyes light up for only a second before he frowns. "There's no point, let's just go." Eimi frowns, she wanted to say something, but Catherine stopped her. Shaking her head as if to say it'd be best to leave him be for now.

They then continued their walk home in silence. It was awkward, with Izuku walking behind the two girls, staring at the ground. They hadn't realized but they had taken a path that led straight to the current villain fight. Eimi and Catherine stopped, feeling curious as to how it will be handled by the pros. From what they could see it seemed like absolute chaos, There was fire all around but only one hero working to put out said fire. 

Eimi grit her teeth, she knew she could help but didn't want to cause a scene by joining in the fight. Izuku had warned her that using her quirk like that without a license was illegal, and the last thing she needed was some cops trying to find out her identity. 

The other bystanders continued to panic, wondering what the heroes were doing. "Wait..." Catherine said, staring in horror. "That's the guy who attacked us earlier...didn't All Might capture him?" She said, whispering that last part. Eimi stared at the monster, only to realize that he had someone hostage. 

Eimi turned to Izuku as he muttered about being at fault. She placed a hand on his shoulder, hoping to calm him down some. His gaze was fixed on the villain fight, but his mind was running all over the place. 

Izuku's face turns pale, as if he recognized something...or rather, someone. Eimi, follows his gaze, and is hit with the same realization. The hostage is Bakugo, The sludge villain had him in his grasp, now all the explosions made sense.