💫🌸Austin, Lizzy and jayden's Long lost brothers in sonic style [ AI ] 🌸💫

Name: Samuel the hedgehog Nicknames: Sammy, Sam

Nicknames: Sammy, Sam.

Age: 15

Birthday: May 15th, 1987

Siblings:
Austin, Amari, Jayden,Daniel  and Lizzy

- Personality-
Sam is a cheerful and adventurous hedgehog who loves to explore new places and meet new friends. He is always curious and eager to learn new things, especially about the history and culture of different worlds.
Sam is also loyal and brave, willing to stand up for what he believes in and protect those he cares about. He has a strong sense of justice and hates to see anyone suffer or be oppressed. He often gets involved in conflicts between good and evil, and tries to help out as much as he can.

Describe his Appearances
Samuel has a gold yellow fur, white fluffy quills on his forehead, and dark olive green eyes. He wears a white shirt with light yellow stripes, a gold necklace, and gold and white shoes.

His Abilities:
He has a special ability to manipulate light and energy, which he uses to create powerful attacks and shields.
And also force field

Name: Amari

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Sexually: Straight

Siblings:
Austin, Samuel, Daniel and Lizzy

Description:
Amari is described as a peach Hedgehog, Who has teal blue eyes, His bangs has four on hanging on left side almost covering his right eye, His clothing, He wears his short sleeve vest, And A T-SHIRT colors white has a half moon shape symbol, He wears pants color Black. He has shoes color Light peach and white with yellow Gold, he have a Perching earring on his left side of his ear.

Personality

Amari is a highly sensitive person who feels everything deeply. He is very empathetic and can sense others' emotions and needs. He is also outgoing and enjoys socializing and having fun with his friends. He likes to express himself and share his opinions with others. He is not afraid to try new things and be spontaneous.
However, Amari also has a tendency to be overprotective of the people he cares about. He worries a lot about their well-being and safety. He may sometimes interfere with their choices or invade their privacy. He may also take things personally and get hurt easily by criticism or rejection. He needs to learn to respect others' boundaries and trust them to make their own decisions.

 He needs to learn to respect others' boundaries and trust them to make their own decisions

This is a Lilac Flower keychain that Austin give when he was Four Before Amari leaves. And that is Amari's Favorite Keychain.

Name: Daniel

Name: Daniel

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Species: hedgehog

Sexually: Demisexual/Pan

Siblings: Austin, Amari, Samuel and Lizzy

Described
He is a Black and White Hedgehog, His eyes are Olive green, his Quills are added in his back and their Nine of them, He have Three extra on his forehead as his bangs and their fluffy, He have chest fur added, His Stripe color is white. He is a male and teenager, And minor.

Personality
Daniel is a person who struggles with his emotions and self-esteem. He is often angry, annoyed, and edgy, and he has difficulty controlling his impulses. He may lash out at others, especially those who challenge or criticize him. He is a party pooper who spoils the fun for others by being negative and pessimistic. He also bullies Sam, who he sees as a rival or a threat, but deep down he cares about him and wants to protect him. However, he is afraid to show his vulnerability and weakness, so he hides behind a mask of aggression and hostility.
_____________________________

In the sonic universe style, Austin's long lost brothers got separated, After their mother's death, Even hardly seeing each other neither talked, is little complicated for them because after their own mother's death they didn't take the news Very Well, Even Daniel blamed on Austin mostly for not telling the truth of the Death of their mother, Seemed to be clear that Daniel is only one who wanted to be away from this. Samuel doesn't like to be separated by his siblings, Though after the argument Between Siblings, they all Left expect for Amari he is the one who doesn't leave but few minutes, As soon he talks with Austin and Lizzy about their separation, Austin and Lizzy are Sadden to see them go after all of this happen. Amari told Austin be happy and be strong for him. And not listened to Daniel because he is a jerk at the times, Amari told Lizzy to watch out for Austin for Amari. As she did. Amari give Austin a Lilac Flower keychain for to remember of him for being gone for so long after their brother sibling break up. Austin doesn't wanted to see Amari go because Austin and Amari are actually close to each other and being good brothers to one another, After Amari left Lizzy and Austin to Jayden with Auntie Carla. Seemed to be their not really happy to see their siblings go. But it is sad to see them leave. Now there are three siblings in the house hold. Austin, Lizzy and Jayden, then fast forward of the time now Levi is adopted by the Adoption center. And new Member of the family. But gotta explained when Austin's Siblings might return. Maybe Just maybe they will return and reunited again. But mostly from Daniel or Samuel doesn't wanted to talk about the Mother's Death if they reunited. Samuel is Usually Sometimes Sensitive topic about their mothers death. He hated to be remembered of his beloved mother. But since maybe one day they will reunited once again after all 19 Years Of separation.