🦇My Rejected Smiling Critter Meet Echo BatWing 🦇 Inspired Squishmellow 🩵🖤

My style of the Smiling critters now 🥲

Q: Why is it rejected it?

A: Because it all went wrong. A hire employee who made a newer Smiling critter who wanted to be with along with the crew. Since it noticed there is all of the rainbow colors, expect notice White smiling critter CraftyCorn. Now he imagine if there is a black Smiling critter, as the others who works for the smiling critters toy line in Poppy PlayTime co Factory agreement.
So they decided to make this newer and more friendly alike Bat.

Until one night, same employee who made this idea and created the Bat Smiling critter. He wanted to put something that no one else putting it in. Even though The wing Is supposed to Pull for the voice Lines like a card board cut outs. But instead The wing Broke easily every time they pulled the wing. Every parent is calling out for this new toy line have been Canceled. The employees are not happy that this Employee's Idea. And canceled this smiling critter out of the Crew Just like they did to CatNap. Now Bating is not in same position anymore. But for now BatWing Will get his revenge after He get rejected. Even no one understands him how he got rejected, but one critter do. His name is CatNap.

A: what went wrong

Q: The string of the wing supposed to be attached it's Body. Some how it got lose when ever they tried to pull for the voice lines. Even every critter has a voice lines in cardboard cut outs right? What if they have a Voice lines inside of those critters inside in the toys? Even one Employee has that idea but that awful night has ruined it. Now is not in the line of the Smiling critters

Inspired SquishMellow