Austin In murder drones|| My Main ocs Into murder drone||well redraw :"3

Main Ocs of mine into murder drones :3 (I might Redraw this TwT)

HIS BIO
Name: Austin
Age:19
Birthday: oct 12
Sexually: Gay/ Demisexual
Gender: Male
Species: Disassembly Drone
Aggressive level: 99%
Kills Num: 78
Siblings: ZiZi, Evi, Den
Leader:Den ( Aka jayden, the Second oldest and leader)
Main weapons: Two Submachine guns (Design similar to the HK MP5) Each hand to attack his enemies.

Height: 6.6 ft

Friends with:
Thad
Emily
Uzi
N
Lizzy (Idk he is weird when he friends with her Lmao, The popular girl)
V ( thinks she is cool badass gets along surprisingly)
Darren
Emily

ENEMIES:
Solver (uses his body to control)
Jayden(betrayed, also His brother)
Tessa
Doll
Cyn
J
JC Jensen

ABOUT HIM

Meet Austin, He is the first eldest, He is one of the Sarcasm + Cool Guy in the Group, He does Jump into action with out thinking ahead or making a plan first, Only one sometimes he missed up any missions he is in, Thinks missions With out plans is cool but doing so the plans are boring for him and takes for ever, he just Ran into With out thinking. Yeah he can be little dumb at the times. Not willing to listen to anyone. And also can be reckless and Stupid if any those things that he can get hurt from.
He doesn't let anyone touch his sister ZiZi the youngest, and his little sister, He is overly proactive over his family, Especially their parents being missing over the years, He thinks their dead and humans took them for the illness the parents got of the Affection. He is the first aggressive drones ever seen. He took out many and many Enemies or either un purposely kills them and not letting them explain. He does argue a lot and have little bit of temper, He does get his anger out and smashes wall or either shoots with his Hand gun, In battles, He doesn't hesitate To kill them all who ever spoke to him or either mocks him. He does aggressively Damages the other drones with their weapons or either brutally grabs and snaps in half and eats after words. He does aggressively damages to anyone who comes in his way. In other personalities of his sometimes he can get silly in times and be kind for once though he doesn't like to show his emotions to anyone or talks about them makes him feels weak inside, He doesn't like when ever someone pushes him around or he will brutally shoot at you with out saying a word. In school he is in he is a loner and doesn't have any friends in his own. He does sitting way of the back seat of the window in classroom.
He doesn't get along very well with students, the students got a creepy or scary vibes coming from him since he is acting odd and also being aggressive when ever he is in control that he didn't do. He does gets scared when ever he was under controlled or either cannot control himself doing killing or murder anyone. In his bad Killing mode he does Attract to loud noises when ever he hears finds and murdered them. But when he is in that state, he cannot control his mind or body when ever he does or goes will kill anyone in his way. The only way to calmed him down was his little sister ZiZi she does often when ever he does Murdering spree. Though in weird way he does Like killing when ever he is in that state.
He doesn't remember any of it when he is out being controlled by Solver.
Solver mostly uses him to get closer for the answers and spy. Most of the people doesn't even trust him ever since the incident happened. But he doesn't wanted to murder anyone. Or well he?