Lizzy's Biological Sister In sonic Style [ AI]

Name:  Cecilia The Hedgehog

Nicknames: Cece,Lia,

Age: 17

Birthday: 1995

Gender: Female

Sexually: Pan/Bi

Siblings:
Elizabeth, Austin, Jayden, Amari, Daniel & Samuel.

- Personality -

Cece is a charismatic and enthusiastic hedgehog who loves to meet new creatures or people. She is always curious and adventurous, and likes to explore new places and cultures. She is very open-minded and tolerant, and respects the diversity and uniqueness of others.

Cece is very confident and attractive, and knows how to charm and impress others. She is very sociable and outgoing, and can easily make friends with anyone. She is very witty and humorous, and likes to joke and laugh. She is also very empathetic and compassionate, and can understand and relate to the feelings and needs of others.

Cece is very creative and artistic, and likes to express herself through various forms of art. She is very talented and skilled, and can draw, paint, design, sing, dance, and more. She is also very innovative and original, and likes to invent new things or improve existing ones.

Cece is very spontaneous and impulsive, and often acts on her instincts or whims. She can be reckless and irresponsible, and sometimes gets into trouble for her actions. She is also very independent and free-spirited, and does not like to follow rules or authority. She can be rebellious and defiant, and sometimes challenges or opposes others.

Cece is very passionate and romantic, and likes to flirt and date. She is very confident and attractive, and knows how to charm and seduce others. She is not very committed or faithful, and often changes her partners or cheats on them. She is also very jealous and possessive, and does not like to share her love interests with anyone.

- Abilities-
Skirt Spin
Cece spins rapidly in place, creating a whirlwind of air that blows away enemies and projectiles. She can also use this move to hover in the air for a short time.

Quill Slash
Cece swings her long quills forward, slashing enemies with her sharp tips. She can also use this move to cut through obstacles or ropes.

Lavender Burst
Cece unleashes a burst of lavender-colored energy from her body, stunning enemies and damaging them. She can also use this move to break free from traps or shields.

Twin Bond
Cece can communicate telepathically with her twin sister Lizzy, and sense her location and emotions. She can also share her energy and abilities with Lizzy, and vice versa.