Zizi!! || LIZZY My main oc into Murder drone!|| Redraw!

This is a Lizzy aka Zizi since Lizzy is already in the series (aka the popular girl!) i decided to make a different name!

Her Nickname is actually Zizi she have many nicknames! But I love to prefer ZiZi! Is actually fit name for the murder drones, She is a disassembly Drone, Her height is same as V! Her wings are same as Austin's.

I Hope You Like this drawing :"3!
___________________________

                      HER INFO

Name: Zizi or Z
Age: 20
Birthday: Jul 24th
Gender: Female
Sexually: Straight
Species: Disassembly drone
Sibling drones:
, Evi and Austin and Den (Jayden Aka their second eldest Brother/Villain)
Aggressive Level: %56
Crush on: N? (Why not he is a adorable little bean!)

     — About her —
Meet ZiZi, she is youngest out of the drones, she is very Intelligent and Creative, her purpose is helping others and Reforming to be good drone, She is not evil like others but she cannot help herself to became one of them and eat other of her kind,She is easily scare herself when ever she transform not Herself and ended up Like those murder drones that Murder or kills peoples, She have three siblings, their names is Austin, Evi and Den
The three their most aggressive then Zizi they also Disassembly Drones as well, for ZiZi she does get a lot of attention around her and having more friends because how kind she is sometimes her kindness well Transformed Into a Killer drone she doesn't remember everything has happened when she turned back to normal.She is less aggressive then her brothers does (Mostly Austin is most Aggressive, Jayden second aggressive, Levi third aggressive most kills he got) but she is not a killer or either enemies to them unlike her brothers because their more aggressive and Killing machines.

ZiZi is one of the kind and Silly drone and makes everyone happy and smile though in her bad side she does kills not willing to hesitate. She gets annoyed and Immediately kills off who ever talks back. When she is less kind. And more matured and being Fearless.
Though other times in brutal battles she hides sometimes. And Jayden kept pushing her limits, Even yes they both argue a lot mostly. Sometimes jay cannpf handle ZiZi's Immature being silly and all and just shot her multiple times but her head kept reforming back just like N did. She have upgrade of her programing to reform her body parts and also having an ability of her salvia to heal herself or others.

___________________________