New Again Transformers OC but this time is a Main TWO! OCS

She is my first Main OC in Transformers Fandom, she will be appeared in RP or either in ONE-SHOTS!

(By the way this was made in AI! In BING!)

Name: AquaSwift
Nickname: Swift, BoatGirl

Nickname she hates: Pinkie.

Gender: Female

Sexually: Straight

Alt Type: Motor boat

Her Personality:
AquaSwift has evolved to become a self-reliant warrior. She's not afraid to venture into unknown territories or take the lead on missions. Her adventurous spirit often inspires her comrades, With a keen intellect, she's become the group's strategist, often devising plans that turn the tide in their favor. She's analytical, able to assess situations quickly, and make decisive moves,
While she maintains a protective instinct, she's learned to empower others rather than shield them. She's an empathetic leader who listens to her team and encourages their growth,
AquaSwift can bounce back from setbacks with grace. She's resourceful, making the most of what's available, and never gives up, no matter the odds, She's honed her communication skills to become a diplomat for her team, capable of negotiating with allies and adversaries alike to achieve peace and cooperation.

Her abilities:

Hydrokinetic Engine
AquaSwift's engine is powered by water, allowing her to move at high speeds and maneuver with incredible agility in aquatic environments.

Amphibious Operations
She can seamlessly transition between water and land, making her a valuable asset for missions that require versatility.

Sonar Navigation
Equipped with advanced sonar, AquaSwift can navigate through the murkiest waters, detect objects from great distances, and communicate using sonar waves.

Water Cannon
Her primary weapon is a high-pressure water cannon capable of delivering powerful blasts to fend off enemies or clear obstacles.
Aquatic Stealth Mode: She has a stealth mode that reduces her noise and thermal signature, making her nearly undetectable in water.

Repair Subroutines
AquaSwift can perform underwater repairs on herself and other machines, thanks to her built-in repair tools and knowledge of mechanical engineering.

Environmental Adaptation
Her systems are designed to withstand extreme pressures and temperatures, allowing her to operate in a variety of aquatic conditions.

_____________________
He is my second Main Oc in transformers Fandom! Will be used in RP's or will be appeared in my OC OneShots! 

(By the way this was made in AI! In BING!)

Name: Rev, SillyBoy, GreenBean

Alt Type: Motor Bike

Personality:
Rev is the kind of Autobot who's always got a quip at the ready and a smirk on his faceplate. He's confident to the point of cockiness, but it's all in good fun. He loves the thrill of the chase and lives for the rush of the race. With a sharp wit and a sense of humor that can defuse even the tensest situations, Rev is the life of the party. He's not afraid to poke fun at himself or others, but he knows there's a time and place for everything. Despite his playful exterior, he's fiercely loyal and would ride to the ends of the Earth for his comrades. His humor often hides a clever strategist, and in battle, he's as serious as they come—quick to act and even quicker to laugh once the danger has passed.

His Abilities:

Turbocharged Speed
Rev's engine is built for speed, allowing him to outrun most opponents with ease. His acceleration is unmatched, making him perfect for quick getaways or rapid assaults.

Enhanced Maneuverability
With a lightweight frame and advanced gyro-stabilization, Rev can perform high-speed maneuvers and tight turns that larger Transformers can't manage.
Holographic Projections: Rev can project holograms to create distractions, disguise his presence, or communicate with allies without exposing his location.

Energy Blades
Integrated into his wheels are energy blades that can be deployed in combat, slicing through obstacles or enemies when he's on the move.

Reconnaissance Expert
Equipped with a suite of sensors, Rev excels at gathering intelligence. He can scan environments and relay critical information back to his team.
Transformable Armor: Rev's exterior plating can shift to provide extra protection in battle, transforming into a shielded mode that sacrifices speed for defense.

Energon Repair Nanites:
Within his system, Rev carries nanites that can quickly repair minor damages on the field, keeping him operational during extended missions.

_____________________