Prolouge

◇[3rd Person View]◇

"Ugh, this sucks!"

A raven haired teen, about the age of 16, exclaimed. He expressed loudly that he hated the person he was sent on a mission with. He sat on a train with a certain teen next to him.

Meanwhile, a salmon-coloured haired teen was trying to cover his mouth, stopping the vomit in his mouth from flowing out, his cheek puffing out from the vomit in his mouth. A grim look on his face, he turned to the raven haired teen.

"Well, it's not like I chose to do this, Gray," the salmon haired teen replied before covering his mouth again, trying to distract himself somehow.

"Watching you say my name and almost puking afterwards is very hurtful to my pride, Natsu," Gray smiled, sighing. "Here, lean on my shoulder."

Natsu blushed at his rival's words but shook it off immediately. He leans on his shoulder and looks at his friend's direction.

Gray reaches to Natsu's head and ruffles with the locks of pink hair. Natsu, of course, blushed.

Slowly, Natsu began to relax as Gray gently calmed him. He found his eyelids getting heavier, his breathing slowing down to a steady pace, before thinking.

Why do I feel so comfortable when Gray does this? Lucy and Erza certainly didn't feel the same...

Gray looked beside him and saw that Natsu had slept on his shoulder, a peaceful look on his face. Gray sighed and moved his head to his lap, Natsu now sleeping on Gray's lap.

Gray ruffled through the now sleeping Natsu's hair while he spoke softly so only he could hear himself.

"Why did I fall for this idiot?"

A blue cat was carrying two drinks he got from the train attendant. He used his magic and brought out wings. He carried the two drinks and flew to Gray.

"Oh, hey Happy," Gray greeted the flying cat. He took one of the drinks from the exceed, its race, and started sipping from it.

"Could you hold on to the other drink? Natsu's asleep right now."

The blue exceed sat in the seat opposite of them and held on to the drink the best he can.

◇[Start of the mission]◇

The train came to a complete halt as everyone on the train swung forward a little and then hit the back of their head against the seat.

Gray shook Natsu to wake him up as Natsu mumbled in his sleep.

"Hey, Flame-brain, wake up." Gray called. Natsu woke up and stretched, reluctant to move but Gray and Happy dragged him out.

"Yeah! I'm out! Let's go!" Natsu proclaimed as Gray shook his head while Happy laughed.