Bonus Chapter 1 : The announcement

◇[3rd Person View]◇

To announce the big news to everyone was, and for a lack of a better word, stressful. It was difficult to keep a straight face or to not stumble over their words.

But, here they are.

Gray and Natsu stood in the middle of the crowd formed by everyone in the guild. They were really nervous. It was difficult to produce a sound at all while they were under the gaze of everyone.

Lucy sat by the counter with Lisanna, Mirajane and Erza, anticipating eagerly about Natsu and Gray's courage to finally confessed to the whole guild.

"Do you think they'll be disgusted by this?" Lucy quietly asked, biting her nails as she stared at the crowd.

"Yikes, I hope not..." Lisanna replied, frowning as her lips form a thin line. "Natsu and Gray have it bad enough already, actually... They have to know what everyone will think of them so the support of the guild really helps."

"U-uh, I... I... um," Gray managed to croak out as the guild continued to unitentionally stress them more by looking at them.

"Y-you s-see, we...um...I...uh," Natsu stuttered, feeling discouraged and feared what the guild would think of their relationship. He slowly shrank down to the ground and buried his head under his hands while squating down. He could feel tears stinging uis eyes.

Lucy felt her body jerk forward, before a hand grabbed her arm to stop her. She turns around and sees Erza, shaking her head and frowning. Lucy bit her lip and sat back down, her hands on her lap and squeezing the cloth of her skirt with worry.

'Damn, this 'relationship with a guy' thing is really messing with my head', Natsu thought as he was basically on the verge of crying. 'I've never felt so...weird about someone else's opinion!'

Gray immediately dropped down and hugged Natsu, whispering encouragements in his ear as everyone looked on in confusion and anticipation.

Gray cleared his voice, unable to see Natsu in that pathetic state.

"We're a couple, okay?" Gray shouted, his courage to shout summoned by the sight of his boyfriend.

The crowd began to whisper and chatter among themselves.

"Is this a prank?"

"Did Erza make them do this?"

"Wait, Wha...?"

"Oh my gosh, wait what? Really?"

The chatter produced so many different questions about their relationship.

It was really awkward.

"We're a couple! No pranks, no nothing. I love Natsu Dragneel and he loves me back!" Gray sternly replied, causing everyone to silence their chattering.

"Woot! You go, Gray!" One shouted, which shocked both Gray and Natsu. Soon, the celebratory cheers erupted among the guild members and the atmosphere calmed into a happy one.

Natsu stood up and smiled, his chest feeling less tight and pained. He hugged his boyfriend from behind and shut his eyes. Gray slightly turned his head as a tuft of pink hair laid on his shoulder.

"I'm happy that they're fine with it," Gray spoke as he reached for the tuft of hair and ruffling through it.

"Me too," Natsu replied, moving his way in front of Gray and kissing him on the lips, chuckling joyfully.

Gray smiled back and he placed his hands around Natsu's waist, hugging him.

Lucy loosened her grip on her skirt, the worry quickly disappearing and replaced by joy. She let's out a sigh of relief and smiles.

"Hm, that turned out okay..." she relaxed, slumping in her stool.

"Yeah, for a moment, I thought they were gonna be mean." Mirajane admitted, going back to wash cups lying in the sink.

"Unpredictable Fairy Tail, right?" Erza laughed, causing the other three girls to laugh along.

◇[A/N : First Bonus Chapter, and about the stress after the vacation. Remember, you can like the same gender, but you have to be like Gray. Fight for it. Don't let other people's words bring you down! =) I am here with you.=) Other people are just jealous because you found love that they will never have.
Anyways, I'm ranting, I hope y'all have a nice day and be happy =) ]◇