Bonus Chapter 3 : The Date (Part 2)

◇[3rd Person View]◇

*Night time, 7:30pm*

Natsu was casually dressed, which was informed by Gray. He had been instructed that it was nothing too formal.

He walks to the carnival that had recently opened to the people of Magnolia. It had lights that shone brilliantly and beautifully in the night.

He walked around in boredom as he waited for Gray, who eventually showed up in a very casual look ; long sleeved shirt with shorts that reached his thighs.

Natsu blushed, and inch forward. He gave Gray a small peck on the lips before speaking.

"H-hey," Natsu spoke.

Gray was taken aback by the kiss, but smiled and gave him a small peck as well.

"Hello."

"So, what do you wanna do?"

"Do you wanna go play the games?"

"Y-yeah," Natsu replied, his face on fire.

He and Gray walked around, playing games here and there. In one game, one needed to throw a total of three balls to knock down three towers of cups.

Natsu, was failing at it quite badly. Gray was standing beside him, bending down and holding his stomach as he laughed.

"H-hey, stop laughing!" Natsu spoke, feeling his face brighten up as he aimed his third ball at the second tower.

He shot it, but only the three of the six in total fell down, and instead of knocking the ones below it down, it landed perfectly to form three stacks of two.

"What kinda bullshit is that?" Natsu groaned, gesturing both his hand at the stack. He sighed in defeat, glancing at Gray who was still laughing.

"Haha, that's hilarious!"

"Urgh," Natsu groaned in disgust, suggesting that they go to another game.

"Nah, I'll help you get that," Gray replies, pointing to a dragon plush that Natsu had wanted.

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, my gosh! Thank you Gray!" Natsu exclaimed, hugging Gray and then pecked his lips. He immediately blushed and seperated from Gray, looking down.

Gray was blushing slightly, mostly to how bold the dragon slayer had been. He lifted Natsu's head by pushing his head up with his finger and smiled, pecking Natsu on the lips.

"You're welcome," Gray spoke, giving some jewels to the owner of the game. The owner gave three balls to Gray and stood to the side.

Gray aimed and fired, accurately shooting each tower down with ease. The owner clapped and grabbed the dragon plush, giving it to Gray.

"Here you go," Gray handed the plush to Natsu, who gladly took it and squeezed it to feel how soft it was.

"Oh, thank you!"

"Haha, never knew you were this cute."

That statement caused Natsu to blush more, instantly hiding his face into the plush.

"Y-yeah," Natsu spoke, hiding behind the plush.

Gray smiled and ruffled through Natsu's hair, "I love you."

"S-same,"

Gray grabbed ahold of Natsu's hand and they walked around more.

Natsu spotted a tent and dragged tgem both there, revealing that it was a future-telling booth.

"Oh, let's go in there!" Natsu spoke in excitement.

"Sure," Gray smiled, the two lfting the cloth the acted as a door.

"Ah, customers!" A fairly young woman who was in the get-up of a magician from children's books. "What are your names?"

"I'm Natsu, and he's Gray, " Natsu spoke.

"Nice to meet you, Gray, Natsu," She spoke, twirling her hands around the orb as it glowed.

"I see that ... oh ... oh my," she spoke, staring intently at the orb.

"What is it?" Gray spoke, anticipating the result.

"You are very good, Gray. That plan is a success." She spoke, winking.

Gray smiled, and sighed with relief.

"Yeah, I was scared it wouldn't."

"Wha--?" Natsu spoke but was interrupted immediately by the lady.

"Okay, now. You two go and have fun. Don't mess up, Gray!" She announced.

"Thanks," Gray replied, dragging Natsu out of the tent, as Natsu was confused.

They bought some food, drinks and sat down at the beach.

The stars illuminated the sky as the sound of the waves backed up the atmosphere. They sat on a mat and laid down beside each other.

"Today was fun," Natsu spoke. "Thanks, Gray."

"I still have one more surprise."

"And what would that be?"

Gray aimed his hands at the sky, "Ice Make, Firework!"

A blue light flew toward the sky and exploded into a giant blue heart. Gray created ice roses and gave them to Natsu. He then froze the sand and it spread around them in a beautiful and intricate shape of a snowflake.

"Thanks for being my boyfriend, Natsu," Gray smiled, hugging Natsu.

Natsu was crying tears of joy as he hugged back, unable to create words to describe how happy he was.

"I love you, Gray," Natsu responded.