Bonus Chapter 5 : Aishiteru!

◇[3rd Person View]◇

Gray asked Natsu to go the park. Because it was getting darker, the perfect orange-purple hue of the sky shone on the tree sitting in the middle of the park.

It's been two years.

Two wonderful years spent being in love, cuddling, and being a couple.

Natsu could still remember the awkward development between the two. Their relationship had blossomed beautifully, the two being more open with the PDA.

Natsu sat down at the base of the tree, hearing the slight rustle of the grass as he sat down. He could feel the chamge in temperature as he sat in the shade of the tree, looking out at the environment around.

Then, only a few minutes later, the sun had set. The grass was showered in the light of the moon, the shade becoming even cooler. He finally saw his boyfriend walking towards him with his hands behind his back.

He stood up slowly, dusting of any dirt and grass off of his pants as he smiled at Gray. He heard that Gray said something, and smelled nervous. However, as Gray came closer, he heard the words. 'It's gonna be fine. Relax, Fullbuster'

"Haha, you finally arrived. So, what do you wanna do?" He ignored what he heard completely.

Natsu saw Gray shifting a bit, biting his lower lip with worry in his eyes. Before he could even question it, Gray's expression was replaced with a joyful look. He smiled at Natsu.

"Let's go on a date."

Natsu was about to question it, but he paused, going along with it. He spoke with a smile, "okay, let's go."

He walked up to Gray, and interlocked his hand with Gray. He could feel Gray's colder hands warm up to Natsu's heat and Natsu's heat being cooled by his icy hand, this sensation being something he will always love. The feeling of Ice and Fire together, creating a perfect juxtapose.

Natsu turned them both around, and they both headed to the destination, leaving the park.

First, they came to this little café. It was decorated with the colours pink and blue, with pictures hanging about that showed happy couples that had takem pictures with the owners.

They both sat at a table, opposite each other. Gray leaned his head on his palm, staring at Natsu happily as Natsu stared at the menu.

"Oh, what should I have?" Natsu said, thinking while looking at the various options. "I wish I can have them all!"

Gray chuckled as he saw Natsu practically drool at the choices. "I've been your boyfriend for two years and you still make me question why I like you."

Natsu looked up from the menu, a childish pout on his face. He said, cheekily, "because I'm adorable, Fullbuster."

"Right, Dragneel," Gray replied, using the same method Natsu used for talking back. "If you don't empty my wallet every meal."

This statement brought a smirk to Natsu's face.

"Well, at least I have a habit to keep my clothes on. I don't know why I fell in love with a stripper."

Gray could feel an anger vein popping on his head.

"Well, flamebrain. I know how to eat properly. I didn't waste someone's money on the first day I'd met them."

"Don't drag Lucy into this!" Natsu angrily responded.

...

They both burst into laughter. Both their eyes watered as they laughed.