Chapter 9 : Settlement, as one may call it

◇[3rd Person View]◇

The four of them stood in front of a hotel. It was grand, and it has an expensive look to it.

"Woah," Natsu spoke in awe, as he looked at the grand hotel that's in front of him. "This place is..."

"Awesome, huh," Gray added in as Mirajane and Lucy walked in, with Gray and Natsu behind them.

After the glass doors, it was a different world. The room was filled with expensive furniture, as the staff wore top-class outfits while they rushed around to tend to their jobs.

An staff from behind the counter spotted them and spoke in a chirpy tone.

"Hello! Welcome to the Magnolia Hotel! My name is Sakuya! How may I help you?"

"Hello, Sakuya. We are here for the reservation we made for Fairy Tail," Mirajane said as she smiled.

Sakuya moved her hands to the mouse as her eyes trailed to the computer. She moved the mouse as her eyes moved to search for the reservation.

"Hm, ah, there it is. Two males in room 290 and three females in 291, correct?" Sakuya asked as she turned around to open a cupboard, taking out two keys with the tag numbers "290" and "291".

"Yes." Mirajane responded as she took both keys.

"I hope you'll enjoy the services of the Hotel!" She chirped as she returned to looking at the computer, clicking the moving the mouse around.

Mirajane turned around and faced Gray, and produced their key.

"I'm giving you your room key," she smiled, the tag swinging back and forth as Gray reaches to grab and stuff it in his pocket. "Mostly because, I can't trust Natsu with this."

Gray couldn't help it. He laughed quietly while Natsu sat on the furniture in the room. He sat there, admiring the room's architectural creation.

"Yeah, okay."

Gray walked over to Natsu and placed his hand on his head, ruffling through his hair.

"Hey, Natsu, I got the key. Let's go." Gray spoke, Natsu blushing while he turned around to look at Gray.

"A-alright," Natsu paused, blushing tremendously as Gray continued to pet him. "I-I'm not your pet, so don't pet me."

"Okay, Fire Dragon." Gray walked over to the lift while Natsu followed, seeing that the girls have been waiting at the entrance.

"Huh, Erza is still not here yet?" Natsu pointed out as they waited for the lift to descend to the first floor.

"I guess so," Natsu responded as the lift reached the first floor, opening the doors to allow them to walk in.

◇[Whichever is worse? You not believing in true love, or that true love is not as you believed?]◇

Gray found their room after walking down a long hallway. Gray inserted the key and twisted, the door opening to reveal a grand room which had a bed for one person, a balcony, a room specifically for storage of clothing and a bathroom.

Natsu walked in and stared at the bathroom, even the bathroom looked very expensive.

"Woah!" Natsu paused, feeling the walls as he walked beside Gray. "This place is awesome!"

"And Master reserved this," Gray added, although he knew it was Erza's 'persuasion' prowess.

"Yeah!" Natsu exclaimed as he jumped onto the bed in a laying down position, bouncing up and down. He sighed in happiness.

"This is great!" Natsu smiled, adjusting himself in a more comfortable position.

'Thanks, Lucy' Gray thought as he smiled back.

Natsu got up and grinned.

"Let's go to the swimming pool!" He asked as he hung onto Gray's arm, dragging him towards the door.

"Okay, just change into your swimming trunks and we can go there."