flora

Today was the day I moved into Mr

Today was the day I moved into Mr. Demon's house. As I walked downstairs, my dad warned me not to trouble him.
I hugged my mom, my 15-year-old brother Ryan, and my 12-year-old sister Naya.

Outside, Mr. Demon was waiting in his car for me. I got into my car with Emery, and we started driving, putting on a song from my playlist
(🎶Ohmami" by Chase Atlantic) and singing along.

We finally arrived at the house, which was nothing short of breathtaking. It was a massive five-story building. The bodyguard showed us to our room, which was luxurious. Emery and I started organizing our stuff, laughing and talking. I asked her if she wanted to stay for the night, and she agreed.

As we were settling in, Jaiden, Mr. Demon's friend, came into our room, asking us to come downstairs. However, I refused, huffing and closing the door on him.

Later, an old lady woke me up for dinner. As we sat at the table, Emery and I sat far away from Mr. Demon and his friend, as we were not hungry.

"Are you down for some KFC" Emery asked and I nodded

I ordered some food delivery, and we watched a K-drama on Netflix
(Defendant) while eating. We laughed and chatted, feeling comfortable with each other.

It was now midnight, and we were both full and ready to sleep.

I put the leftovers in the fridge and went back to our room.
Emery was already fast asleep, looking exhausted. I got into bed, hoping that we both would have a peaceful night with no nightmares

  I know it's a really short chapter but the next ones will be longer

Yay or nah

Damon?

Jaiden?

Flora?

Emery?

Ig: alyriri22