flora

Today is the day of the wedding

Today is the day of the wedding. I'm not particularly interested in these types of events, but I got up early and took a hot bath. Now I'm wearing a robe, and I'm glad that at least the wedding is only for family.

As soon as the woman brought in my dress and makeup bags, I knew I was in good hands. I confidently sat down and let them work their magic. Even though it took a full three hours, I remained calm and patient as I chatted with the makeup artists. By the time they were finished, I felt like a true queen.

We finished, and I took my wedding dress and wore it. I saw Emery with her jaw dropped to the Pacific Ocean.

"You look stunning," she said.

"Thanks," I smiled, and she hugged me. I went to my room and talked with Emery until the wedding started.

After talking for an hour, I went downstairs, and the wedding started. Both of my parents walked me to the aisle. They were behind me, and Damon took both of my hands and held them.

"Flora, do you promise to love and protect Damon?" he asked.

"Yes, I do," I said.

"Do you agree to marry Damon Hendrix?" he said.

"Yes, I do," I said.

"Damon, do you promise to love and protect Flora?" he asked.

"Yes, I do," he said.

"Do you agree to marry Flora Blaire?" the man said.

"Yes, I do," he said.

"You may kiss the bride," he said, and I tensed a little.

He grabbed me by the waist and moved us so no one could see he put his hand on my cheek

"I won't ever kiss someone like you," he said

"Do you think I want that I will probably get the disease if I kiss you" I said

We walked to the table Emery sat on my right side and Damon on the left side I talked with his parents a little and after that, I walked to my room

I took off my makeup and my dress I changed into pajamas and went to sleep i was so tired

This chapter is short again I'm sorry

Yay or nah

Thought theories?

Favorite character?