flora

Today, Emery advised us to go to the beach

Today, Emery advised us to go to the beach. I agreed; I lowkey wanted to feel the sun. I got up from my lazy state and got dressed.

I wore a white tank top and some baggy shorts, put on my Converse, and did a light makeup look with some mascara, lip gloss, blush, and highlighter. I decided to do my hair in a low bun, and my curls were obvious. I put some gel in my curls, and some perfume on me, and went downstairs and walked to Emery.

"Are you ready to go?" she said. I nodded and walked to the back of the car because Jaiden was driving, and she sat next to him. They are cute; I won't lie. I saw someone get in the car, and it was none other than Damon. He got in the car and sat next to me. I forgot to say we were driving in a Jeep. I was on my phone listening to some music when I looked up to see him looking at me.

"What?" I said.

"Nobody's looking at you," he said, and I rolled my eyes. What a liar. I got back on my phone, and the car stopped, and I got out of the car. We went to the beach, and I lay on the chair and closed my eyes. Emery took off her jeans and walked with Jaiden to the water. She wore a black bikini with some straps.

I put on my sunscreen and lay on the chair. I don't like the water, and I can't wear a bikini because they will see my scars. I felt a tap on my shoulder and opened my eyes to see Emery.

"Aren't you coming?" she said, and I shook my head. She nodded, and I just kept lying on the chair with my eyes closed.

We got back in the car, and again, Damon and I were in the back seat. I was feeling tired and just laid my head in the mirror. I don't remember when, but I fell asleep. I felt like I was being picked up and was confused. I opened my eyes again and saw Damon holding me in a bridal style. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"I can walk by myself," I said. I was still not awake and tried to get away, but he held me tight.

"Just shut up," he said. He opened my door, put me on the bed, and walked away. I got in my comfy bed and fell asleep.

She fell asleep in the car, and I had to carry her to her bed

She fell asleep in the car, and I had to carry her to her bed. She tried to escape, but I could see that she would fall if I let her walk. 'Who cares?'
I needed to fuck I called Carla my fuck buddy she answered and said she will be here in  minute

After a couple of minutes, she came I got into my office she was already half naked but she stopped herself and I unbuckled my pants and fucked her rough I was mad because of some problems with the shipment
After I fucked her and threw my condom

I got In the shower took a long cold shower got out of the shower went to my room, changed into gray sweatpants, washed my face, brushed my teeth,
and lay on my bed

I was curious about why Flora didn't wear a swimsuit. I know she loves them, but I guess people change. I shook my head, trying to stop thinking, and went to deep sleep.

Short chapter sorry

Damon?

Flora?

Jaiden and Emery?

Vote& share&comment