Season 1

{irl} 

Lavar's pov

"ALRIGHT BOYS SO YOU KNOW WE FINNA GO TO NEW YORK" cam yells as we finish up our one V ones and walk over to him "Ima be adding in a new face" the boys look around side eyeing each other and making faces "his name Romelo Hill and he a dam good player so y'all can respect him" cam says locking eyes with me "the fuck it gotta do with me coach" I pull my hands up in defence "what did he do this time?" all the boys heads snap around to see my sister "um I gotta question for ya? why the fuck you pullin up mid fucking training?" cam says with a blank face. Matilda pull the most fake ass smile I ever sine and simplely says "lavar promised to drop me off at OTE arena! didnt you  lavar?" she says popin a foot up and clapping her hands together "you was gonna go to OTE arena without out us pookie" Nelson says laughing at his word choise "matter of fact yes, yes I am bitch" I say dabing up cam and grabing my stuff "got ur keys?" matilda says as we get to my car "ye- no there not there" I say begining to freak out "CHILL THE RIGHT HERE TWIN" she says laughin her ass of "mhm well you not going look like that" I put sas in my tone.

 Matilda pull the most fake ass smile I ever sine and simplely says "lavar promised to drop me off at OTE arena! didnt you  lavar?" she says popin a foot up and clapping her hands together "you was gonna go to OTE arena without out us pookie" Nels...

                                                                      (the outfit ur wearing)

"JUST DRIVE LAVA" Matilda always uses lava to get me mad cuz I hate the nick name, she gives  an annoyed sigh as she gets in the car.

-Time Skip- Matildas pov

We finally are here at OTE, I was invited to do an interview because lavar is my big brother and they are offering cam a team spot at OTE I dont know what it had to do with me but whatever. Some workers at the arena were taking me to the interview room and that included walking past the training areas and as we wre walking past the courts I saw Somto Cyril and then Eli Ellis but there was this one shorter guy that made eye contact with me and with him right next to somto he looked tiny. He was cute thought for sure "alright here you go matilda" the worker says opening a door to what look like a baketball version of where ALDC (iyk yk) did there interviews.

In The Interview (QA-the person that asks the questions M-Matilda{aka you}

QA- Ok guys where here with Matilda Johnson witch is  Lavar Johnson's little sister from RWE!

M-Hey guys whats up I'm here with OTE for an interview! *I wave at the camera with both hands and smile*

QA- So Matilda have you watched any OTE games?

M- Uh yeah me and Lavar went to watch city reapers VS  yng dreamerz It was A good game alittle heated since you know eli moved from the reapers to dreamerz but over all great game with a bunch of really good players

QA-Nice! Now Matilda who would you have in you're RWE OTE team?

M-OMG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS QUESTION! UM Somto Cyril Karter knox Eli ellis Daquan Davis and um whats that small one again melo or somethin

QA- Romelo Hill?

M-Yea that one! and maybe Peyton Marshall as well!

QA-is there anyone in OTE you find attractive?

M-Um there was this cute boy training when I was walkin here he looked TINY next to somto!

QA-I bet you it was Romelo Hill did you know he could dunk?

M-Y'all be playin to much no he cant *I say laughing*

QA- No really look at this *they show a video of him dunking it and holding onto the rim for a few seconds*

M-DAM! Thats mad crazy *I cover my mouth and point at the screen*

QA-Ok thanks Matilda thats the end of the interview! We might see you again some time with you're brother

M-Ok cool! bye guys that was my interview with OTE enjoy the rest of you're morning evening or night *I smile and wave one hand at the camera*

After The Interview

"Ok thank you so much matilda I think you'll have a big hit on the interview" the person who was asking questions says opening the door so I could walk out.

LOL OK DID  NOT THINK I WOULD WRITE THAT MUCH! THATS CRAZY Y'ALL LUCKY CUZ I LIKE NEVER WRITE THAT MUCH EVEN IF IT DEPENDS ON STUF! LMAO anyways enjoy ima post the next chaps soon!