Season 3

{irl} Matida's pov

The figures start to get closer witch makes me feel unsafe. I get up and grab my bagg to leave before one of the figures calls my name "Matilda that you?" I here a familiar voice call out I'm gone I'm not finna get kidnapped right now, I start to walk when I feel a hand grab my arm "get the fuck off idk know who you are and I will throw hands" I say pullin my hands up about to punch who ever was grabbing me "woah woah chill matilda it's us romelo and cam". I drop to the ground and sigh "man my mum and got me fucked up bad" I mumble hoping they wouldn't hear but cam did "matilda whats got you're black ass out here at this time" cam ask bending down, I grab my phone and see the time was [11:23PM] "I was trying to find a place to stay for the night" my breathing begins to stabilise "arn't you staying with lavar atm" cam asked confused "its difficult" I get up and brush myself off "could I stay at one of y'alls houses?" I ask hoping for a yes "some of the boys are staying at my house tn as well as romelo so sure" cam points to romelo. "Yea come on" melo grabs my hand and leads my to the car and cam grabs my bag

-Time Skip-

"Alright get out my car" cam turns off the car and gets out "ay cam is lavar playing this aau comp" I ask getting out of the car after romelo "no he swap to drifty elite" cam says sarcastically "damn my bad" "YO ROMELO WHATS GOOD" I hear yelling from in the house "don't worry matilda there always like this but nelson is here noah is here and so am I, I herd what happend with you're parents Im here to talk if you need" cam pulls me into a hug "thanks cam but um lets get inside its cold as fuck" I start to walk towards the house and when I get inside all the boys are mucking around playing games. Niles noticed me "MATILDA I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER" he says in the most dramatic voice I've ever herd and runs and jumps onto me "HI NILES" I hug him back, all the boys stop what there doing and look over at me "MATILDA" nelson and noah say at the same time "why's lavars little sister here?" giannis asks "o I invited her over to hang out" I hear a voice pipe up. It was romelo. "yea he texted me on snap" I go along with his story "ok guys try to get some sleep please you've all got a game tomorrow so dont be up till like 3:20am in the moring please" cam walks upstairs and closes his door "alright ima go to sleep im hella tired" romelo says grabing my arm and walking off "you grab people alot dont you" I say laighing "but on another note were are we going?" I ask confused "were going to sleep "who said were?" I sai stoping in my tracks. Romelo turns around and says "Matilda I know what happend with you're parents and if we dont go along with the I invited you over to hang out the boys will catch on" He says in a low tone "oh" is all I said before getting draged to a bedroom witch I'm guessing thats were melo was sleeping.

OK PEOPLE! the next chap is gonna be out soon dw I got Alittle Idea in my head cuz if ur a fan of cam wilder yk that his team vs drifty elite witch a had bryce james in it so ima do alittle something with bryce cuz yea any ways hop you like this chap!!!