Season 2

@Not_MJ  

                                                                                          .. 1 out of 2

                                                                                        .. 2 out of 2

           Like<3 By:@freelavar, @eliellis, @issacellis, @marylo, @camwilderr and more

CAP-AT OTE! just finished my interview It was hella fun go watch it!!

-Coments-

@freelavar-Ain'tno way you call him cute ima kill you matilda

^@Not_MJ-lavar you ain't my dad

@nelsonnuemann2028-you gon have to take me there some time matty

^@Not_MJ-keep calling me matty and see what happen nelson

-Load More Coments-

{irl}Matildas pov

"um hey could I grab ur snap or insta" I feel a finger tap my shoulder as I wait outside for lavar to pick me up, so I turn around to see 'Romelo Hill' I smile "how old are you?" I ask "16 you?" he ask with confused face "oh im 15 and my snap is MJ2008" HONK. I turn around and ofc it's "LAVAR WTF" I gain a muffled laugh in the backround from romelo  "get in I'm not waiting matilda" he says very stern "yo I gotta go but text me me ok?" I say to romelo "yea ofc" we hug and then I jump into lavars car "whats up with you n*gga" I ask giving him a little nick from my elbow "nothing" 

-Time Skip-

"Kendoll?" I asked cofused on why she was here "you weren't suposed to be back till next week" I say and she gives a week smile and I can see tears in her eyes "no dont do this to me you" I say sitting on the couch "you guys are breaking up?"

"what god no" lavar says while he sits down next to me "kendoll wanted to be here for us for what im about to tell you" he says putting his head down and sighing. "Some one tell me please" I look at the both of them getting angry "Matilda its mum and dad again" "what" my face drops from angry to just no expression at all "what now" I say quietly lavar stands up and walks off "they um split up for good this time honey" kendoll says lowering he voice to my level "I- you mean they- like there divorced?" I drop to my knees and sit on the ground "who am I living with?" "us"kendoll says answering me "HUH" DING DING DING my phone goes off "Ima go out tonight dw about me I got it ima stay at  a friends or som" I pack a small bag and slam the front door as I walk out. 

Im walking down the street and I find alittle park so I sit down and I see two figures walk towards me 'fucking hell' I think to myself

Romelo's pov

I'm talking with cam about the aau tournament that I will be in and it sounds pretty cool "ay aint that lavars little sister" he says pionting towards a girl sitting down on a park bench

OK LOL Ima start working on the new chaps now so mb y'all gon have to deal with this rn but I think you guys can figure ut what might happen so ye