𝟬𝟴

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

tainted memories

───── ☆ ─────

( warning : this chapter contains themes of gore, violence, torture and other triggering factors )

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 various machinery whirring and different medical instruments being frantically thrown around had woken them up from their deep slumber. They groaned, body on fire, as they reached up to rub their sore eyes.

"I see you've finally awoken." A sinister voice bellowed, sharp footsteps following. Y/N blinked open their eyes and noticed a male with pale blue hair and a peculiar shaped mask stood opposite them. The only thing visible was his sick and twisted grin.

Y/N refused to answer him, knowing immediately who they were faced with. This man in particular was called by many names: The Doctor, Dottore, Zandik... He was the second of the eleven Fatui Harbingers and possessed a great amount of maliciousness. Nobody dared to challenge him out of fear as to what horrid tricks he would play on them.

The Doctor raised a brow, noticing Y/N's abrupt and defiant nature. If Dottore hated one thing, it would be when his subjects failed to obey his every word.

"Ignoring me now, are we?" He hummed lowly, reaching out to forcefully grab the other's chin with his gloved hand. Y/N made a noise of shock, desperately trying to pull away.

"You let me go this instant!" They snarled, slapping Dottore's filthy hand away. He seemed astonished at their sudden outburst — amazed even. It had been years since someone had the courage to stand up to him. He viewed this as a challenge.

"I see..." He chuckled darkly, "I appear to have caught myself a disobedient one."

Y/N tried to ignore the constant throbbing pain in their body by quickly glancing around. Their head was spinning and their heart was pounding, hammering against their ribcage.

The room looked like some sort of labatory, machines dotted around and medical instruments thrown all over the floor and on tables. Dried blood was splattered up the walls and syringes filled with different coloured liquids could be seen stacked up in cases on multiple shelves.

"This is where you will live from now on." Dottore informed with a quick snap of his fingers. He smirked, waiting in anticipation for Y/N's horrified reaction.

They merely scoffed at his words, turning their head in dismissal.

"You can't force me to stay here." They spat. "I'm not going to be one of your pathetic little lab rats."

Dottore laughed in a cruel way, his lips curling into an evil grin. He leaned down slightly so that he was level with Y/N, who was sat on a poor excuse of a hospital bed.

"Now, that's where you're wrong..." He muttered, studying their facial expressions intensely. "You can't even move off of this bed. You're trapped here."